Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TS3 chips: conversion to TS-3 modules

TS3 chips: conversion to TS-3 modules

Hi Guys,

today I finally saved enough fragments for my next TS3x module (30pcs)
    I tried to convert it and bang.. TS35 (rover)

this is my 3rd Rover, and all made in a row of 5-6months. fffff
    What are the odds of getting this damm TS35 in a row?

I believe there are definitively not equal chances to get each TS3x modules. It is rigged and the pinnacle is 1000 cubits getting as a reward which pisses me off everytime i see this stupit "reward".
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

I bet it is rigged, Frankie.

Which is why I will completely skip TS3X and go directly for TS4X... I will get some anyhow due to events and whatnot.. but I will not focus on them. I see too many posts like yours.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Today i got enough to get my 4th TS3...and it wasnt a duplicate It was the destroyer one, so wasnt the one i really wanted but still a nice improvement to my force which is now 388M

Striker and FS to go.....
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Corporal
    Hi. Same here. Ive got only one ts3 destroyer one. Two days ago after 2 months I had enough ts3 parts to make my second one. I was so excited and thought that's not gonna happen, got only one and 4 more to create. So.... I press use button and.... bang! The same destroyer one... shit....

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Hi. Same here. Ive got only one ts3 destroyer one. Two days ago after 2 months I had enough ts3 parts to make my second one. I was so excited and thought that's not gonna happen, got only one and 4 more to create. So.... I press use button and.... bang! The same destroyer one... shit....
    I might drop my phone and walk away if that happened to me. lol
    8008135.s908 World587[IOS]

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    Hi Guys,

today I finally saved enough fragments for my next TS3x module (30pcs)
    I tried to convert it and bang.. TS35 (rover)

this is my 3rd Rover, and all made in a row of 5-6months. fffff
    What are the odds of getting this damm TS35 in a row?

I believe there are definitively not equal chances to get each TS3x modules. It is rigged and the pinnacle is 1000 cubits getting as a reward which pisses me off everytime i see this stupit "reward".
    You have to wait for TS3 Module Integrator event. It goes over 3 days and on each day you can compose a fixed Type of TS3 Module. Per example at the first day you can compose Protector or Strike modules, second day Ranger or Rover and mostly at the last day FS and Destroyer modules.So you have a 50% chance each day to get the Module you want, or need! I wait everytime if i have 30pcs of the TS3 Module chips till the event comes. With this method, sure you have to be patiently ;-), but i manage it to get 4/6 and 5/6 different TS3 Modules on my 2 main accounts.
    The funny thing is on my CtC Scout account I compose the modules random and i get two times in a row now TS35 (Rover) modules...lol... :-/
    Next time I will wait for event like on my main accounts^^

Greets foolya

Quote Originally Posted by foolya View Post
    You have to wait for TS3 Module Integrator event. It goes over 3 days and on each day you can compose a fixed Type of TS3 Module. Per example at the first day you can compose Protector or Strike modules, second day Ranger or Rover and mostly at the last day FS and Destroyer modules.So you have a 50% chance each day to get the Module you want, or need! I wait everytime if i have 30pcs of the TS3 Module chips till the event comes. With this method, sure you have to be patiently ;-), but i manage it to get 4/6 and 5/6 different TS3 Modules on my 2 main accounts.
    The funny thing is on my CtC Scout account I compose the modules random and i get two times in a row now TS35 (Rover) modules...lol... :-/
    Next time I will wait for event like on my main accounts^^

Greets foolya
    From what I have heard that event has no influence on chips conversion.

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    That was the cas for the last event
    It may change in the future though
    HeadZ.s32, world 677 (iOS)

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    It is written in discription at Module Integrator event i ment!
    Draconic s.334 - World 1237 - Android
    Fleet: Raksha+8,FD+7,Azrael+8,Ursa+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Jackie+1,Kit+4,Elsa+4,Violette+4

KAOS s.332 - World 1235 - Android
    Fleet: Star Lord+8,Dor+7,Stratus+7,Aquos+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Kit+4,Paccar+7,Zaffrey+4,Dingo+4

30 TS-3 chips will become any type of TS-3 module, regardless of what day it is during the TS-3 Module Integrator event.
    time's up.