Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Celestial portal - credits

Brigadier
    Same thing happened to me, send in report. Tap4fun response, then added I am unsatisfied with their response.

Its a bad policy if you have to rip off peoples credits to try and encourage them to buy more. Will be waiting till this is solved and they bring back VIP x3 for month cards before I buy more.

Moneys on the line, your move tap4fun.
    ben42.s814 world 772 (Android)

One-Star Admiral
    And here is the answer i got from T4$:

"Hi player,
    Glad to hear from you. This is Nancy here at your service.

We are really sorry for the experience you have suffered and totally understand your feeling. About your 4491 credits, we are sorry for the setting and the design which cause inconvenience to you. And also our higher manager has get this feedback. We will pay more attention to the further setting and make the optimization in the future which based on players' feddback and suggestions. We are sincerely sorry that we can not do what you request according the rules. Sincerely hope you could give an understanding this time and we really value such an experienced and a loyal player like you.

We values every loyal and experienced player like you. Your support and understanding is always appreciated by us. If you run into any other issue and need my assistance related to GalaxyLegend , please don’t hesitate to come back to me. Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
    Eva
    Tap4fun"

They had a lot of complaints and suggestions about this, they had a very recent update but they have chosen deliberately to not implement the protection.

P.S. Dear Nancy, please make up your mind, when you are Nancy and when you are Eva? It depends on which day of the week are we? You seem a little confused...

I'm sorry about your loss... but I also knew their response.
    The only thing you can do is to be extra careful when navigating screens like those.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Today I tapped away some credits by mistake. I thought I was on the left side tapping for keys hoping to finally land Santa Nick. Realized something was wrong when Daleks landed.

Celestial is not worth spending credits if you have a decent setup. Only some 4-5 commanders there that would compete for a spot in my formation and the chances to land one of them are very slim.

The same happened to me few weeks ago...
    that 10 buy in a row can suck your credits so nice and fast
    Zarod23.s886
    Alliance Fighters / World565 IOS
    Brian +10(Kit+4), Louise+10(Zaffrey+4), Rashka+10 (Andrew+4), Caroline +13 (Krill+7), Burglar Kate+10 (Milena+6)

One more from Estrella for the same reasons:

Hi,

Thank you for posting in. This is Estrella from tap4fun customer service.

Sorry for the delayed answer. As for your issue in celestial port, and please kindly know that in the celestial port there is no "confirm" pop up before you spend the credits and it will deduct your credits directly. This is the setting of the game for now, but please don't worry and we have noted this problem. I will put your issue forward to our tech team and our tech team will make an optimization on this part and may consider to add a payment notification in the future. Also, kindly suggest you to pay more attention to this part before we add the notification successfully. Last but not least, we do apologize for such in convenience and expect and appreciate your kind understanding.

Sorry again for any trouble caused. If you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know again.I will do my best to help you with your issue.

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards
    Estrella

"Dear player, From Sep. 20th to Sep. 26th, all participants in our customer service feedback by clicking on the feedback link will be included in a random lottery. 10 lucky winners in total will be chosen at random and will win one of the following prizes:
    Gems for King's Empire 100/50/30
    Pearls for Spartan Wars 100/80/60
    Credits for Galaxy Empire 1000/500/300
    Credits for Galaxy Legend 1000/500/300
    Gems for Royal Empire 500/300/200 """

Good, I'm satisfied

Bad, I'm unsatisfied

And on more from Eva same topic and even same answers.... They really ignore us with stupid common answers:

Dear player,

This is Eva from tap4fun customer service.

Thanks for writing in and your lasting support for the game. As for your concern, I'm really sorry for making you feel confused in the game. At the same time, I have submitted your feedback and your suggestion to our related department. We will pay more attention to it and make the optimization in the future to provide better experience for our loyal players. Sincerely hope you could give an understanding this time and we really value such an experienced and a loyal player like you. Again thanks for your feedback.

Your support has been much appreciated. Have fun in game!

Best Regards,
    Tap4Fun
    Eva

"Dear player, From Sep. 13th to Sep. 19th, all participants in our customer service feedback by clicking on the feedback link will be included in a random lottery. 10 lucky winners in total will be chosen at random and will win one of the following prizes:
    Gems for King's Empire 100/50/30
    Pearls for Spartan Wars 100/80/60
    Credits for Galaxy Empire 1000/500/300
    Credits for Galaxy Legend 1000/500/300
    Gems for Royal Empire 500/300/200 """

Good, I'm satisfied

Bad, I'm unsatisfied

One-Star Admiral
    The main idea in all this is "may consider"...

Canned responses are part of this game ... I got so used to them I am actually happy when I get a real response ... It should not be like this.
    Biggest improvement they could make though is get some English lessons ... it's really hard to get yourself understood sometimes.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Three-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by bloody9 View Post
    Myhay, we are talking here about lack of protection against accidental spending and bad design, your comment doesn't have a place in this topic, the only thing it does is increasing your posts number...
    yeah his spam is getting out of hand.

and wrt their response. tap likes to use 'manager' excuses recently. smfh. i just roll with it and spam replies.