Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Celestial portal - credits

Angry Celestial portal - credits

Hi there,

Glad to hear for you. This is Eva from tap4fun customer service.

Thanks for your writing in and your feedback. As for your issue on celestial port, I'd like to explain it for you. There is no "confirm" pop up before you spend the credits in celestial portal and it will deduct your credits directly according the setting. We are really sorry that we can not do what you request on this issue, and kindly hopeful your understanding about this. At the same time, I have submitted your feedback to our related department. We will pay more attention to that and make the optimization in the future. Sincerely hope you could give an understanding this time and we really value such an experienced and a loyal player like you. Again thanks for your feedback.

If you run into any other issues related to GalaxyLegend, please don't hesitate to come back to me. I'll always be at your back. Have a nice day!

Best regards,
    Eva
    Tap4fun

Category: GalaxyLegend -> Bug [4.2.2]
    --------------------
    When did this happen?: now
    Detailed description of the error message: in celestial portal if i s-rank comadern confirm Purchase 1 time, and i have pay notification on, action go without notification, i want credits back

Section Leader
    Hi, pleas epay attention on 499 credits it will eats you instantly the credits!
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Hi

Thank you for posting in. This is Estrella from tap4fun customer service.

Thank you for your kind waiting. Please forgive me that do you mean that you want us to return the credits you spent in the celestial port before. If you mean this, actually we have confirm with your issue with our manager to strive the compensation for you, but we failed, please understand that we are unable to return your credits without manager’s permission. and thank you so much for your kind understanding. Hope we can be of help on other issue.

But if you didn’t mean this, sorry for that and could you please give more details of your question so that we could help you better. Thank you.

Thank you for your kind help, and we’re looking forward for your reply.

Best Regards
    Tap4fun
    Estrella

"Dear player, From Sep. 27th to Oct. 3rd, all participants in our customer service feedback by clicking on the feedback link will be included in a random lottery. 10 lucky winners in total will be chosen at random and will win one of the following prizes:
    Gems for King's Empire 100/50/30
    Pearls for Spartan Wars 100/80/60
    Credits for Galaxy Empire 1000/500/300
    Credits for Galaxy Legend 1000/500/300
    Gems for Royal Empire 500/300/200 """

Good, I'm satisfied

Bad, I'm unsatisfied

Why you lai me, you dont change data in system? Realy? You are kidding me? Ok. Why you dont add credits in my account?

Feedback about this issue was given to tap4fun by FB group admins, too, hopefully tap4fun will change this for future. If you lost purchased Credits you can hand-over your case to Google Play / iTunes, but often they send you back to app developer. You should use the feedback opportunity "Bad, I'm unsatisfied" to increase the baseline pressure to improve quality management.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

so when reporting a bug, and published more than a year and still not repaired, so they say sorry and that's it? Or they will say everything is fine and nothing happens, we are sorry for your bad experience.

One-Star Admiral
    Just happened to me also, i lost 4400 credits, i was in that stupid interface and the phone slipped through my fingers...i touched that button with some part of my hand....poof 4400 credits...my guess is they did it like this on purpose...

This reminds me of the interfere with credits back in the day with Z-bossons.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

This reminds me of the interfere with credits back in the day with Z-bossons. Same "smart" button placement... no pop-up
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

One-Star Admiral
    Yes, exactly like that, and also for a very big amount of credits too.

I definitely like (and concur with) the "sorry, my manager is an ass" part
    HeadZ.s32, world 677 (iOS)