Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Slight Help with an Enemy

i have the 7th and 3rd position not unlocked yet.

You have to unlock 7th position? Is this new? I can not remember that I must unlock this the old days.

Anyway you may try my second suggestion with Maggie shooting second. Just shift left row in the middle.

well from what i can see i cant put anything into the 3rd or 7th slot for now. Unless i counted wrong.

All positions need to be unlocked by reaching a certain rank. The seventh spot is the second last to be released. Usually you will have this spot around level 80 if I remember correctly. You can check the PRESTIGE screen for details. For 9th spot you need to collect 10M Prestige points which will take 1.5 to 2 years with normal activity and spending.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

yeah well i dont have that slot unlocked yet, since it depends on the prestige you earned, and i havent earned 1 million, yet.

Recent servers seem to have greatly accelerated XP gains... players are rather easily making it to 85/90/95 in a month of play if they have a good alliance (and some idea of how to play )
    time's up.

Slight update: he got himself stratus now instead oft Brom. Interesting choice

Quote Originally Posted by freakplayer View Post
    Slight update: he got himself stratus now instead oft Brom. Interesting choice
    Stratus is on sale now ... http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...7-October-2016
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

well i know, just dont have the credits to buy him, tried the first few chests, but didnt get lucky.

update:

seems like he went big spender and got himself Fearsome Devil now too. No chance for me anymore it seems like.
    Last edited by freakplayer; October 9th, 2016 at 10:17.

Section Leader
    did you got stratus, or...?
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice