Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anatoli and 3M augmentable HP shield, versus Geoffrey?

Additive shields.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0...1e&oe=58741E29

But maybe it's hard to hide Anatoli with Zaffrey, because he must be <50% HP.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Additive shields.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0...1e&oe=58741E29

But maybe it's hard to hide Anatoli with Zaffrey, because he must be <50% HP.
    I have not seen his stats yet, if he can doge few bullets as my Sirenne does at +5.
    I get <50% regullary when I expose him to oponent shooters.. and he manages to survive untill he has chance to shoot.

I fear option that FD + Ant+ Okto combined together will rock the world + Stratus/Maggie/Door as complimentary.

Geofrey activates shield for 2 rounds max or until destroyed.. question how is it done by Ant, indefinitively/ until destroyed?
    Last edited by Frankie; September 27th, 2016 at 11:23.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

With Anatoli it is until the shield is destroyed per my understanding as it does not state anything about the rounds it would be active. If yoy face it you first will have your commanders take it down before you can take the commanders down...
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Section Leader
    Deil its here to kill him with shield up, devil ignores def
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Myhay Nycu Maglasu View Post
    Deil its here to kill him with shield up, devil ignores def
    - HollyMolly Damage of Devil/Roxy/Vladimir ignores defence + shields
    - Destroyer e-attack ignores defence only e-defence applies
    is this correct? then Devil coul be an answer for Ant shield but all other ships will scratch the surface
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Not that i have the credits for him this time round it was a fairly easy decision for me to save my credits. At first glance this new shield looks nice and i instantly fell into the trap of thinking Geoffrey replacement. But since then i have thought about him and how he works and think his skills are just not good enough and are setup to be very limited.

But there is a small exception....

As many have calculated Geoffrey offers more shield HP when added together so yes you need more overall damage to kill the commanders, but even at 2.5M that can easily be one shotted with a Crit. One shotting 6-7M will be very difficult for a fair while. So instantly that means a commander that would have been killed by a single shot gets to survive. Of coarse the disadvantage is that there is a high chance the shield will drop within 1 round exposing all commanders to little or no protection. Its a risk but a risk that might pay off for some players.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    - HollyMolly Damage of Devil/Roxy/Vladimir ignores defence + shields
    - Destroyer e-attack ignores defence only e-defence applies
    is this correct? then Devil coul be an answer for Ant shield but all other ships will scratch the surface
    These shields are HP shields. So all damage no matter how it's calculated will be prevented by the shield until shield is "consumed".
    "Ignores DEF" means that the usual damage equation is adjusted:

Normal: ((ATK + S-ATK) - (DEF + S-DEF)) x AKKU x <Special Modifier>
    Destroyer: ((E-ATK + S-ATK) - (E-DEF)) x AKKU x <Special Modifier>

If DEF is very high, e. g. thanks to Acc'tan, the sum in brackets gets smaller or negative (then set to 0) resulting in low/no damage.

For Roxy, Vladimir, FD, ... the holy damage ist just added to upper equations:
    Normal: ((ATK + S-ATK) - (DEF + S-DEF)) x AKKU x <Special Modifier> + <Holy Damage>
    Destroyer: ((E-ATK + S-ATK) - (E-DEF)) x AKKU x <Special Modifier> + <Holy Damage>

Nevertheless it is damage and will be prevented by HP shields if shield is strong enough. Poison ignores HP shields (Alfred, Zach).
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    These shields are HP shields. So all damage no matter how it's calculated will be prevented by the shield until shield is "consumed".
    "Ignores DEF" means that the usual damage equation is adjusted:

Normal: ((ATK + S-ATK) - (DEF + S-DEF)) x AKKU x <Special Modifier>
    Destroyer: ((E-ATK + S-ATK) - (E-DEF)) x AKKU x <Special Modifier>

If DEF is very high, e. g. thanks to Acc'tan, the sum in brackets gets smaller or negative (then set to 0) resulting in low/no damage.

For Roxy, Vladimir, FD, ... the holy damage ist just added to upper equations:
    Normal: ((ATK + S-ATK) - (DEF + S-DEF)) x AKKU x <Special Modifier> + <Holy Damage>
    Destroyer: ((E-ATK + S-ATK) - (E-DEF)) x AKKU x <Special Modifier> + <Holy Damage>

Nevertheless it is damage and will be prevented by HP shields if shield is strong enough. Poison ignores HP shields (Alfred, Zach).
    Thank you Nachteule for calrifing it. As usually I mix up few things Shields is addtion to HP and to go through one has to have enough damage no matter how it is accumulated, with one exception of poison damage...

No longer playing GL ...

Met Anatoli in Galaxy League, and the Tone End graphics didn't appear.

Youtube video at http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...gue-2016-09-27
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

What is not clear is the order of damage application if one has fleet & ship bubbles... will the game compute separately? Will it damage them simultaneously? Which one is hit first - fleet, ship, or does it depend on which fired first (or which was most recent)? Note that Anatoli's fleet bubble is a 2-rounder (expires when he fires for the third time after initial launch) and Geoffrey's ship bubbles are 1-rounder (expire the 2nd time a commander fires after Geo put them up)... so if fleet precedes bubble, you can go from massive protection to 0 in no time at all, from time simply elapsing.
    time's up.