Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anatoli and 3M augmentable HP shield, versus Geoffrey?

Anatoli and 3M augmentable HP shield, versus Geoffrey?

While I think many will agree that T4F is releasing too fast new Commanders just to cash in, when checking Anatoli the latest addition which you can get via the monopoly I am a bit surprised by the skills. Doesn't this seem more like a protector somehow with the shield HP for the whole fleet with is augmentable up to 7M? When you look at Geoffrey he also provides a shield HP for every ship of up to 2.5M (which is per ship hence max 12.5M if you would just put it together somehow while you should not really put it together). Then I wonder who has the best shield HP of these 2 Commanders? To destroy a single shield of 3M to start with on Anatoli is doable with a single shot if you have a strong enough fleet but when you get to 7M shield that might take a few hits. I guess Geoffrey still has the upper hand as each ship get his own shield HP that you need to destroy first.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

I don't know about the shields but benefits with this guy compared to Geoffrey is that he can't be nerfed with Kit. But on the other hand no Acctan superdef either.

The difference between Geoffrey and Anatoli is that Geoffrey's SATK can be blocked, Anatoli's cannot. There are no Lt to disable a Rover's SATK.

Both very good comments indeed, so how about the shield difference if both Commanders are max augmented for this example?
    - Geoffrey: 5x 2.5M shield HP, meaning to take the full skill shield down you need 5 shots (if each commander deals 2.5M damage with one shot or more)
    - Anatoli: 1x 7M shield HP, meaning to take the full skill shield down you need 3 shots only (if each commander deals 2.5M damage with one shot of more)
    Going with that I would say that Geoffrey + Anatoli (as I believe the shields will work simultaneously) would be an awesome combination. if Geoffrey fires first each get 2.5M shield then Anatoli fires and the full fleet gets an extra 7M shield you are set for some decent defense.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

First came Fearsome Devil, and then the antidote, Anatoli. And as a rover can get a speed boost from Violette as a Lt., so put the shield over the whole fleet first.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

I think Anatoli will be a bit like Annica, where the shields won't stack, but overlap. If it does stack, it can be quite the defense - We can only find out if someone has both commanders to test this though.

Section Leader
    Hello, this its very clear check annica and lance shields that replaced each other, or Annica Geoffry, or the combo dor and roxy them replace each other so anatoli will replace the shields of geoffry or the reverse, the good thisn on anatoli him isnt protector so his skills cant be cancelled...
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Myhay Nycu Maglasu View Post
    Hello, this its very clear check annica and lance shields that replaced each other, or Annica Geoffry, or the combo dor and roxy them replace each other so anatoli will replace the shields of geoffry or the reverse, the good thisn on anatoli him isnt protector so his skills cant be cancelled...
    So far only shields of same class replaced each other. E. g. Stardust shields (Thantos, Moracle, Dark Moacle) and individual HP shields (Lance, Annica, Geoffrey, Dark Asgard, ...) coexist peacefully. So I think fleet bubbles and ship bubbles can be additive.

But first videos will be published soon I think.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

That is my guess as well that Geoffrey and Anatoli shield can coexist as it is not the same skill, individual shields versus a fleet shield. But indeed looking forward to see that confirmation as perhaps Anatoli (with Violette) shoots first and then Geoffrey will be a nice protection against Fearsome Devil which can easily take down a single shielded commander. With a dual shield that might be a different story.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

In addtion you can made him invinsible and thats an awesome skill..
    so all you can do here is shoot 1st and kill him later it will be too late
    T4f again overlapped classes we had FD with defender/destroyer and Ant Defender/rover..

next t4f will increase level to 110 and these shields will be nothing so do not rush, just made your Xmas wishlist longer
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...