12. 1488
    13. 1888
    14. 2288
    15. 2988
    16. 3788
    17. 4888
    18. 5988

(All prices in Credits.)

Total price for 18 Chests: approx. 27364 Credits (+500 Credits per refresh)

Bonus: 1 x TS-4 Module Chip on getting 10 x TS-4 Module Chips (repeatable)

Notes: Like last times the event is about TS-4 Module Chips, not the Modules itself.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Craven/Chris/Slade T-IV [+15], Sky Mightlis [+15], Penelope [+15], Galaxy Lord [+T3], Roland [+T3]

Thank you for the prices Nachteule.

So ... about 136k without counting resets for a full module?
    That's cheaper than the 150k I had written down.

Yes, there is a slow decay (if I remember correctly approx. 36k, 32k, 32k, 29k, 27k for 10 Chips). But other than commanders these items will not outdate.
    Galactic Chairman
    PVP: Craven/Chris/Slade T-IV [+15], Sky Mightlis [+15], Penelope [+15], Galaxy Lord [+T3], Roland [+T3]

Do you think it's worth it to plan solely for ts4 and skip ts3 in the process? ... save some credits?

Section Leader
    So around 150 k credits for 1 ts 4 module , too much i will wait for them to be 80 k
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Do you think it's worth it to plan solely for ts4 and skip ts3 in the process? ... save some credits?
    That's what I did. I purchased (ouch!) even some TS-2 Modules when they came out for 1k Credits each. When TS-3 came out I decided to skip TS-3 because then the marketing scheme became really clear and it was obvious that TS-4 will come sooner or later. (In the Control Hub UI there was space for displaying a fourth property for each module.)

Especially players who completed TS-3 modules early paid lots of Credits (150k-200k depending on luck with composing from chips/Black Market discount appearances). So if you think you can afford TS-4 Modules some day then I would skip paying Credits for TS-3 Mods.
    Galactic Chairman

Thank you Nachteule, and yes ... I am planning to get ts4 eventually.

TS4 will have a high price tag for a long time. 80-150k per chip is too much for me and can be spent in better ways. It really depends on how long a game you are going to play. Skipping some events is the only way to stay competitive for a 'season' before the new season of stuff comes out. Its the same for commanders. You have to be very careful what season you want to invest in as chasing every event will just empty your bank account and your expectations.

Its this reason that i have decided to skip buying any new commanders and wait for the Devil replacement. Its going to be a long wait as the other classes need their new generation commanders before the Devil will be replaced, but im hoping my current commanders are up to the job.

It will be the same strategy with the TS modules. I will be waiting until they either come down in price and are virtually given away, or wait for the TS5's if they ever come out. Just be careful as waiting too long may mean you are not competitive anymore.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Well I went for TS-3 modules by collection from events the required chips and that gave me so far a total of 4 TS-3 modules and then for the 3rd anniversary I actually want for a missing TS-3 module as it was at 90% hence a fraction of what you would need to spend with credits hence I spend a small amount of credits to get more crystals (like maybe 1600-2000 credit) to get one additional TS-3 cause the chips collection doesn't guarantee which one you get. Now I am hoping for my last missing TS-3 in the black market at 75% and then spend some credits to get it (while saving my daily crystals for that purpose). The TS-4 will only be from certain free stuff somehow and so far I have 3 chips (so 47 more to go).
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].