Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anti Geoffrey Fleet

Quote Originally Posted by Klaus Beymer View Post
    yeah devil is the biggest problem now not geoffery more. when devil shots first you has a high success rate to lose. also geoffery cant save your axx vs devil
    It does not usually happen, but it does and I have encountered it enough to note that a Geoffrey with high block and when that block happens, Geoffrey will be able to survive a Fearsome Devil special shot and if not disabled by Lt. Kit +4, will provide the shield to the rest of the fleet. It has happen enough times for me to. It also depends on how high the Augmentation and what other bonus from the Master System that provides a bonus to Geoffrey's HP. Small chance but it is possible.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Joya at +3 or higher also works well with Kit+4 to disable opponent protectors, but not many will choose Kit+4 for their destroyer, especially now that FD exists
    time's up.

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    Joya at +3 or higher also works well with Kit+4 to disable opponent protectors, but not many will choose Kit+4 for their destroyer, especially now that FD exists
    All again thx for the tips, the links and sharing your experience with me. I will take Dor and put Kit on him that's seems to be most "best fit" in the Fleet i want to use with him
    At the other account i run Joya+6 with Kit on her, second shot behind Geoffrey and it works very well. So in the most cases Geoffrey Ability is blocked from the second round and his shield is already down then. So z3nithor got right, it's bad to swap Jackie for Kit but at the GL League i can switch the Lt. before match up so I can totaly agree Joya with Kit is also good to encounter Geoffrey too
    Draconic s.334 - World 1237 - Android
    Fleet: Raksha+8,FD+7,Azrael+8,Ursa+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Jackie+1,Kit+4,Elsa+4,Violette+4

KAOS s.332 - World 1235 - Android
    Fleet: Star Lord+8,Dor+7,Stratus+7,Aquos+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Kit+4,Paccar+7,Zaffrey+4,Dingo+4

Section Leader
    Hi, you can use Alfred, Stratus and Devil, and if Devil shot first then use Stratus or mix them 3
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice