Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anti Geoffrey Fleet

One-Star Admiral

Anti Geoffrey Fleet

Hey Community,

as the headline tells i wanna build an Anti Geoffrey Fleet.
    I mainly think about using Fearsome Devil and Dor with Kit+4, the next and in my oppinion best third option will be Stratus...
    That will be tough expensive for me...with a lil' bit luck i can recruit Dor and Stratus for free from the new Celestial Portal^^ So only FD must be purchased by me. But there is still one Slot free. Any Suggestions or changed from the basic 3 Commanders i want to use..?
    Whats with Roxy and her Holy Damage? But Roxy and Dor are nonsense or did the Stack her abilitys??? Amount other things i think about adding Cryptor in this Formation. But with FD, Dor, Stratus and Cryptor i would have 3 Single Monomer and that's more likely hmmm...suboptimal :-/
    So many questions and so less options please help me to choose the right Commanders. Please share your experience with me. Is there any one who runs FD and Dor together? Did the fit, work well together..?

Greets foolya

Ps. I hope this is the right setion for the Topic, if not sorry i'm new here :-)
    Last edited by foolya; September 21st, 2016 at 22:33.
    Draconic s.334 - World 1237 - Android
    Fleet: Raksha+8,FD+7,Azrael+8,Ursa+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Jackie+1,Kit+4,Elsa+4,Violette+4

KAOS s.332 - World 1235 - Android
    Fleet: Star Lord+8,Dor+7,Stratus+7,Aquos+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Kit+4,Paccar+7,Zaffrey+4,Dingo+4

The anti-Geoffrey fleet does not require Fearsome Devil.

The minimum requirement would be to disable Geoffrey's special ability before he shoots off his special so that he does not provide a shield on every commander in the fleet. When Geoffrey special is disabled, it then becomes an exercise to remove him as fast as possible while surviving from your opponent's attack.

You can refer to Nachteule's thread of http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...y-Mirror-Match for previous discussion on it.

By the way foolya, welcome to the new forum from the old forum
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Bogdan did a great Geoffrey nemesis guide somewhere but can't find it. Anyway Dor with Kit +4 like you say is the most effective counter measure against the annoying protector. But I would not build an entire setup just to counter one commander. Sure Geoffrey is a pain at the moment but this game is in constant change.

I agree with previous comments. The best combo is Door and Kit+4.
    The others I would not bother too much. Even armoray will do a good job but having Destroyer is much more effective as defence is ignored.
    All what is required is to block Geofrey shhields and that is done by D+K.
    I mimic the same strategy with FD+K because I dont have Dor .. I have 2 destroyers, this is not the cost effective, but at this moment best I could afford...
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

One-Star Admiral
    Thanks nopo and all the other too. It's right i don't want to build a special "Anti Geoffrey" Fleet that would be crazy^^ The Problem for my KAOS account is to fight against Fleets with Geoffrey +7 who shoot first. FD is the one i badly want atm but it would be wasted if I use Kit+4 on FD cuz Jackie. So I think about using Dor with Kit+4 to encounter Geoffrey while he raised shield up...I will try to get Dor now, Thanks all agn for fast reply. Have a nice day...

So far...foolya
    Draconic s.334 - World 1237 - Android
    Fleet: Raksha+8,FD+7,Azrael+8,Ursa+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Jackie+1,Kit+4,Elsa+4,Violette+4

KAOS s.332 - World 1235 - Android
    Fleet: Star Lord+8,Dor+7,Stratus+7,Aquos+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Kit+4,Paccar+7,Zaffrey+4,Dingo+4

Quote Originally Posted by foolya View Post
    Thanks nopo and all the other too. It's right i don't want to build a special "Anti Geoffrey" Fleet that would be crazy^^ The Problem for my KAOS account is to fight against Fleets with Geoffrey +7 who shoot first. FD is the one i badly want atm but it would be wasted if I use Kit+4 on FD cuz Jackie. So I think about using Dor with Kit+4 to encounter Geoffrey while he raised shield up...I will try to get Dor now, Thanks all agn for fast reply. Have a nice day...

So far...foolya
    Since Geoffrey is the problem you could try Valerie with Kit, as Valerie will also recover her accumulator every turn and Kit can be used as a Lt on any type of commander.
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    Bogdan did a great Geoffrey nemesis guide somewhere but can't find it.
    Here's Bogdan's list of 7 Geoffrey's worse enemies and how to counter them
    http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...frey#post26378

If you have FD you don't have to worry about Geoffrey any more. Game changes more to what is the best Anti FD fleet :-)

I do not fear Geoffrey as long Acc'tan+4 is not activated, then its painful if no destroyer is left :-D

Back to topic I would say, best way to fight Geoffrey is with FD, Dor or Valerie and Kit+4. I use Valerie, but unfortunately I have not enough chips left to make Kit+4 as I used them for Geoffrey and Acc'tan by myself, so I use her for Jackyloop and to avoid devasting destroyer hit from Incendos and the bad evil :-D

Regarding your example FD, Dor, Stratus and Cryptor I would have no worries about 3 single monomer. With the right formation this could be very effective. Stratus first and the monomer finish the job.

I think big problem is Devil not the geoffrey.
    FS+5, Dor+7, Maggie+6, Raksha+7 [krill+7], Joya+6

yeah devil is the biggest problem now not geoffery more. when devil shots first you has a high success rate to lose. also geoffery cant save your axx vs devil
    =ERL=.s68 world 971 Android