12. 1488
    13. 1888
    14. 2588
    15. 3188
    16. 4488
    17. 5588
    18. 6688

Total price: 29,724 credits per 1 DNA

As you can see, T4F scammed me again and i had to open ALL 18 chests to get the damn chip. As usual, chip was inside the very last one for me. Same happened with my 2nd Armoray chip last month. Just put the damn chips in store for fixed price, so we can buy them straight away. No need of retarded events, monopoly, chests and so on stuff, based on "luck".
    Greed has nothing to do with players luck!
    Last edited by Stayko Staykov; September 21st, 2016 at 03:05.

That is bad luck. But it happens to me too, almost always on 17-18th chest. When Geoffrey first came out it was about 50K for both DNA for me, seems more expensive now. 18 chests for both.

Last Geoffrey event: http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...27-August-2016

It seems cheaper last event, I thought as time passes, the price should go down - not back up?

We only had data up until the 16th chest, but if you compare previous chest #16 and this chest #16, the price went up 1K credit. Not quite the "sale"

Quote Originally Posted by anhtbxn View Post
    That is bad luck. But it happens to me too, almost always on 17-18th chest. When Geoffrey first came out it was about 50K for both DNA for me, seems more expensive now. 18 chests for both.

Last Geoffrey event: http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...27-August-2016

It seems cheaper last event, I thought as time passes, the price should go down - not back up?

We only had data up until the 16th chest, but if you compare previous chest #16 and this chest #16, the price went up 1K credit. Not quite the "sale"
    bussines as ussual... guys t4$$ will always try to trick you with "sale, grand sale, XX% off" and milk you out of credits if you let them ..
    do not rush to have each commander ...stay calm and just replace the weakest one with the newest generation, if you cant afford it then wait and save..

General addvice: wait for further credit spending untill whe whole Plunder-Sucker generation is out .. even thou Agumentation generation is very good... you dont know if the next Sucker will directly counter agumentation generation specials...and thus negating your benefits aka. wasting credits and adding frustration ..
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Just an advice, when you want to get a Commander you best save up to do both DNA's at once as that gives you more luck as I have seen when getting Geoffrey, Maggie and Stratus from these chest events. I didn't have to go full price on any of them but I do spend credits on almost every event not to get the DNA / replacement chips but just wasting 100-500 credits for the TS-3 chips or Pandora Power Cores. Not sure if that makes a difference but I did get Stratus (2 DNA in chest event) for a little above 20k credits, and Maggie (not sure anymore about how much but was about 11-12th chest or less) and Geoffrey (on first time believe about 35k credits) as well going for less then full price.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

I have a feeling that the prices are dropping down a bit to encourage players to spend their credits as many will think wow Fearsome Devil - destroyer soooo good. How will the coming Rovers, Rangers, Strikers of the plundering generation be?
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    I have a feeling that the prices are dropping down a bit to encourage players to spend their credits as many will think wow Fearsome Devil - destroyer soooo good. How will the coming Rovers, Rangers, Strikers of the plundering generation be?
    I think Sucker/Plunder Striker was already Ivan with Plunder I type skill ..

so there are 3 mor to complete the whole set .. ranger, rower and defender and we will see in lest than 2 weeks from now what and how much they sux
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by Stayko Staykov View Post
    As you can see, T4F scammed me again and i had to open ALL 18 chests to get the damn chip. As usual, chip was inside the very last one for me. Same happened with my 2nd Armoray chip last month. Just put the damn chips in store for fixed price, so we can buy them straight away. No need of retarded events, monopoly, chests and so on stuff, based on "luck".
    Greed has nothing to do with players luck!
    I feel for you I really do. For me the good luck/bad luck factor is the most annoying thing about this game. Even more annoying than sucking commanders, Tap "support" and infinite loading hexagons. Tap claim to be all about fair gaming. Yeah right! I remember when Geoffrey was released a player on my server with two accounts got Geoffrey for both. He got dna 2, 4 and 7 chests. Don't know about the last dna but at least one Geoffrey landed for pocket change. And then you get to open all 18. Fair gaming Tap?

Section Leader
    still the best but not invincible
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

thx for the calculation
    =ERL=.s68 world 971 Android

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Just an advice, when you want to get a Commander you best save up to do both DNA's at once as that gives you more luck as I have seen when getting Geoffrey, Maggie and Stratus from these chest events. I didn't have to go full price on any of them but I do spend credits on almost every event not to get the DNA / replacement chips but just wasting 100-500 credits for the TS-3 chips or Pandora Power Cores. Not sure if that makes a difference but I did get Stratus (2 DNA in chest event) for a little above 20k credits, and Maggie (not sure anymore about how much but was about 11-12th chest or less) and Geoffrey (on first time believe about 35k credits) as well going for less then full price.
    Wait, if this is true then wouldn't it be crazy? Because I also have been observing that I am always short of 1-2k from the last chests, it always turns out that I have to top up for the 18th. For example my 2nd Geoffrey Dna and my first alfred dna I had about 24k so close enough for 1 dna worst case, I went for those. Judging by the fact I had enough credits for 1 Dna of incendos I think I opened until the 15th chest and 16th chests for the 2nd Dna because after opening the first Dna 15th chest I had enough for the 2nd (worst case). Also my first Geoffrey Dna I had 30k credits. It was enough for one Dna so I went for it and got it for 6k 13th chest. That made me went for the 2nd which left me 24k credits as written above. You are saying that it is better to save up for worstcase for both Dna's. Let me give this a try
    VIP 6 raylight.s570 world 1473 highest speed first in arena level 105
    My fleet: Ursa(+6)lt. violette(+4), Fearsome Devil(+6)lt jackie, Alfred(+7)lt.Krill(+7), Stratus(+7)lt.Kit(+4), Flagship(+6)lt.mileena. Give me suggestions to improve my fleet thank you!!