Thread: Cryptor's stasis protecting Geoffrey from Fearsome Devil's special 2016-09-21

Cryptor's stasis protecting Geoffrey from Fearsome Devil's special 2016-09-21

Cryptor's Visit of Death stasis protecting Geoffrey from Fearsome Devil's special as can be seen in this video from a battle in Galaxy League

Last edited by z3nithor; September 21st, 2016 at 17:20. Reason: embedded video :)
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Very nice but in the end Geoffrey lost, it was just a delay on getting killed. Still nice to see what Cryptor can do and while I don't use him anymore on the battleground he is great when it comes to Primus.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Very nice but in the end Geoffrey lost, it was just a delay on getting killed. Still nice to see what Cryptor can do and while I don't use him anymore on the battleground he is great when it comes to Primus.
    Well nothing last for ever and in this game the life time of good comander is very short!
    It is profit oriented and in order to motivate the spending by players they exploit the basic human nature "the greed" ...
    No worries there will be someone, better coming soon and again, and again ..
    so it would be unwise to hope that Cryptor or Geofry would be the end game commanders... there is nothing like that, here is open end!
    This allows also a relative newcomer with deep pockets and platinum CCs to become "top dog" .. I think you could see "Eric Kartmann" how he ascended...I expect him to be in Top32 CCC
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    This allows also a relative newcomer with deep pockets and platinum CCs to become "top dog" .. I think you could see "Eric Kartmann" how he ascended...I expect him to be in Top32 CCC
    Yes indeed, and at Level 99 I already made top 32 after round 2. Hence I am happy to be on it just hoping for some luck with the first real round in CCC to not face the strongest (like Lee).
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Yes indeed, and at Level 99 I already made top 32 after round 2. Hence I am happy to be on it just hoping for some luck with the first real round in CCC to not face the strongest (like Lee).
    Nice! I will support you once it starts. Give em hell and make us proud

Edit,
    Wrong plattform

Cryptor's stasis protecting Geoffrey is not very helpful, Geoffrey on posiiton 1 , cryptor on position 3 (position 2 is empty). I still use this setup but instead of cryptor, I use Dor. Destroyer is on position 8
    Last edited by cbehen; September 21st, 2016 at 13:49.
    FS+5, Dor+7, Maggie+6, Raksha+7 [krill+7], Joya+6

waw, nice .. I wish you good luck with the draw.. I will be watching your matches go go go..
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...