15. 3296
    16. 3996
    17. 4896
    18. 5996

Cost for 1x DNA without credits purchase = 27 668
    Augmentation Chip Replacement: 22 x Ranger Chip

Bonus: If purchased any 1 250 credits:
    1. First 3 chests on each set for free
    2. Players who obtain 1x Dor DNS chip or 22x Ranger chips can get extra 2x Pandora Power Crystals
    3. When purchysing the 10th chest of each set players can get an extra 200k Galactonite energy
    Last edited by ASR1927; September 19th, 2016 at 16:47. Reason: Added "Dor" to thread title. ;-)

Section Leader
    Hi, i saw somewhere that its 27 k credits 1 dna of him...
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Myhay Nycu Maglasu View Post
    Hi, i saw somewhere that its 27 k credits 1 dna of him...
    but at this stage, i would not invest into Agumentation commanders...wait and save for whole set of "Sucker" commanders .. otherwuse you will be benching snd spending too much...

on otner hand Dor, is one i would really invest in... maybe one day I get him from Portal lottery ;-)) ( joke)

Well that is one commander which is on my shortlist as next to Devil, Geoffrey, Maggie and Stratus that would be a great addition due to the augmentation of the skills of each of these commanders. Yes, that means you have too many but you also have the choice to switch formations as you go into battle. Oh yes, via the portal lottery that would be nice but I did not have much luck yet with that. Each time gotten commanders I got already (like Annica, Warden,...). We will see...
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Well that is one commander which is on my shortlist as next to Devil, Geoffrey, Maggie and Stratus that would be a great addition due to the augmentation of the skills of each of these commanders. Yes, that means you have too many but you also have the choice to switch formations as you go into battle. Oh yes, via the portal lottery that would be nice but I did not have much luck yet with that. Each time gotten commanders I got already (like Annica, Warden,...). We will see...
    I am planing to use maggie(I got from celestial portal), devil, dor (I have 1 dna chip) and geoffrey in the future after reaching lvl100
    I have no room for ivan or stratus but i think maggie is really good.
    FS+5, Dor+7, Maggie+6, Raksha+7 [krill+7], Joya+6

When you look at Galaxy League rankings of your rank or even better in top 500 overall ranking you see many players using old speedy Rovers and more Rovers in general for maximized Violette speed buff and fighting for first strike. I recommend to be careful with fleet planning until plunder generation is finished. Ranger, Rover and Protector are yet to come.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

I got him for less than 10k (both DNA's)...sorry i didnt look at the numbers as i was in a rush
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Three-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I got him for less than 10k (both DNA's)...sorry i didnt look at the numbers as i was in a rush
    waaat congrats kris. y dont i ever have this kind of luck. if u dont mind a little insight in how dor can change your game after a while. got my eye on him as well. just no credits

Usually i pay full price so this is a welcome change! Talking of paying full price i got a ts3 module and got a duplicate....so thats my general luck!!

so far i am struggling a bit with him over Armoray. So i actually need a bit of help on what to do myself. In my signature you can see my current setup. Benched i have Incendos, Armoray, Sirenne, Cryptor, and many many others.... I cant beat Fearsome Devil and avoid him in the league even if i have more then 100M more force...FD can wipe my entire fleet with ease. But because i dont have Armoray i am missing a hell of a lot of killing ability. Is it worth unbenching an older commander and getting back some good old fashioned fire power. I fire second almost always if that helps.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Oooooooh! That was lucky! 31,6k for me. Still happy since I'm used to pay full or very close to.
    My alliance mate runs Dor and after him Armoray. Makes Armoray crazy lethal!