Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Tyrant Returns - Dor [17 - 19 Sep 2016]

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Usually i pay full price so this is a welcome change! Talking of paying full price i got a ts3 module and got a duplicate....so thats my general luck!!

so far i am struggling a bit with him over Armoray. So i actually need a bit of help on what to do myself. In my signature you can see my current setup. Benched i have Incendos, Armoray, Sirenne, Cryptor, and many many others.... I cant beat Fearsome Devil and avoid him in the league even if i have more then 100M more force...FD can wipe my entire fleet with ease. But because i dont have Armoray i am missing a hell of a lot of killing ability. Is it worth unbenching an older commander and getting back some good old fashioned fire power. I fire second almost always if that helps.
    You could use a deac/locker for that purpose
    If I were you I'd wait for nextgen armoray and don't bother too much
    HeadZ.s32, world 677 (iOS)

Usually i pay full price so this is a welcome change! Talking of paying full price i got a ts3 module and got a duplicate....so thats my general luck!!

so far i am struggling a bit with him over Armoray. So i actually need a bit of help on what to do myself. In my signature you can see my current setup. Benched i have Incendos, Armoray, Sirenne, Cryptor, and many many others.... I cant beat Fearsome Devil and avoid him in the league even if i have more then 100M more force...FD can wipe my entire fleet with ease. But because i dont have Armoray i am missing a hell of a lot of killing ability. Is it worth unbenching an older commander and getting back some good old fashioned fire power. I fire second almost always if that helps.
    Congrats kris, you have a very exclussive "problem": Too many good ships!
    - but I agree you need to get fire power, I would still preffer Incendos instead of Joya (e.g.) but you need to fire Dor before Incendos and hoping that opponents accusare still loaded..
    Incendos value is still high as now we have Commanders Dor, FD with full accus each time ..the stronger is Incendos hit
    Last edited by Frankie; September 20th, 2016 at 11:20.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

I was reading some old posts that Nachteule wrote and i have rearranged my fleet. Dor is doing very well now!!

Frankie i wont be swapping Joya for Incendos anytime soon. Joya is actually better then Incendos as soon you as you raise her augmentation a bit because of her recovering Acc. Incendos only has the first shot advantage, but then cant compensate for fearsome devil, Joya can, leaving Dor and Maggie (who hits harder then i thought she would) to clean up the remaining opposition.

I dont have first shot so i have gone more defensive and have set up for a long battle rather then kill everything in the first few rounds.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

I was reading some old posts that Nachteule wrote and i have rearranged my fleet. Dor is doing very well now!!

Frankie i wont be swapping Joya for Incendos anytime soon. Joya is actually better then Incendos as soon you as you raise her augmentation a bit because of her recovering Acc. Incendos only has the first shot advantage, but then cant compensate for fearsome devil, Joya can, leaving Dor and Maggie (who hits harder then i thought she would) to clean up the remaining opposition.

I dont have first shot so i have gone more defensive and have set up for a long battle rather then kill everything in the first few rounds.
    Yes, Nachteule and Anakin (if i remember correctly too) did a fantastic job with Dor analysis...
    Dor is all I wanted for Xmas .. but they came early this year as FD ... so now I will be just waiting and looking for similar atributes in upcoming commanders since the "Sucker/Plunder" generation has the edge and upper hand... If not I get Dor as he is no.1 on my list .. nothing can beat (hits/ crits i.e Dor) unles you can freeze/de-acu .. by next Plunder commander..

I am just curious what the plunder Defender commander will do? the Defence is already given to FD... attack went to Ivan.. so I guess it will be very very "hungry" & fat Okto sucking HP ..
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Only one day with Dor but so far really good! I replaced Aquos (finally) and it's been a huge difference. My commanders used to spread the bullets all over the field but now suddenly they manage to hit the targets, and even do some crit now and then. Top player on the server has been unbeatable for me since he got Geoffrey some months back but today he failed to plunder twice and in arena four times

Dor himself don't do much damage but the support to the rest is great and the main thing is to finally be able to nerf that Geoffrey.

So I have Dor and Cryptor both at +6 and 42 pandora cores. Also 20 ranger chips short of making Dor +7. But a few more days of GL I will have 45 pandora cores and if reversing Cryptor to +5 I will have enough cores and chips to make Dor +7. Is it worth reversing Cryptor and loose 5 cores for this?

I will be starting the long save for Christmas....I have never owned a Christmas special so hopefully the save will be worthwhile. I have my commanders now so not really much to tempt me into spending.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

I will be starting the long save for Christmas....I have never owned a Christmas special so hopefully the save will be worthwhile. I have my commanders now so not really much to tempt me into spending.
    Hehe, well I think that is a good idea. I am saving up again as well while I did get Retrobot last time and he is great, but somehow I found Alfred a bit better. While for Chaos Quasar that only way through with ease is with a nicely equipped Retrobot, very high dodge and great locking. We will see as I want to get the last missing TS-33 module from the black market hence depending on my luck to get it at 50% (or more discount) that is actually first on my list. As the luck you will need to compose it out if 30 TS-3 chips will be so bad, since I was lucky a week ago to compose out of 30 TS-3 chips the other missing module hence now it will be waste of trying. Better just get lucky on the black market.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

I only have 3 TS3's...my attempt to get the 4th got me a duplicate . I could have waited until the last day of the recent event to be guaranteed one as i have neither in that list (flagship and destroyer i think), but i really wanted the striker ts3 as i now could do with some more attack.
    Kris.s3 World 906

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    Only one day with Dor but so far really good! I replaced Aquos (finally) and it's been a huge difference. My commanders used to spread the bullets all over the field but now suddenly they manage to hit the targets, and even do some crit now and then. Top player on the server has been unbeatable for me since he got Geoffrey some months back but today he failed to plunder twice and in arena four times

Dor himself don't do much damage but the support to the rest is great and the main thing is to finally be able to nerf that Geoffrey.

So I have Dor and Cryptor both at +6 and 42 pandora cores. Also 20 ranger chips short of making Dor +7. But a few more days of GL I will have 45 pandora cores and if reversing Cryptor to +5 I will have enough cores and chips to make Dor +7. Is it worth reversing Cryptor and loose 5 cores for this?
    Definitively Dor+7! it will be even more R&Roll You might get sharp shooters combo

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    Definitively Dor+7! it will be even more R&Roll You might get sharp shooters combo
    Yes I will do this. Dor is actually really great and the best thing is the enemy protector nerfing. Geoffrey has been a total pain for me since his release. Usually I lose against players 50M weaker than me but with Geoffrey. Today I beat a guy 50M stronger than me and with Geoffrey. First shot advantage and Dor activating Kit five consecutive rounds. No Geoffrey shields and suddenly enemies with him are not that scary anymore.