Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The infinite revolving hexagons bug

One-Star Admiral

The infinite revolving hexagons bug

Hi guys,

Anyone else experiencing this very annoying bug with a very much increased occurrence since the last version update? It's driving me crazy, if I leave the GL screen and then come back in app, 70% of the time i have those 3 yellow hexagons revolving endlessly and i have to kill app and restart. Even more annoying is the fact that in the background the game loads and i see events in real time (like all those announcements, or Pandora movements) but i can't do anything else. Those things happened before but it was like 1 time/day or even less. I am on Android.

Colonel
    The same for me : really annoying

Yes yes crap! I had this for like a half year or so. Then some updates back Tap finally reserved it. But since last update it's back again. Crazy annoying!

Yep. Screen turns off... kiss your session goodbye
    time's up.

One-Star Admiral
    This is especially crappy when you are in Galaxy League interface...because you lose your battle suplly if you failed to resolve the fight. Also, even more annoying is what happened to me 3 times so far in GL: after i found a good opponent i click on it to do battle and the hexagons show up and never stops revolving...the battle does not start and i have to kill the app and lose the supply and points. And this without a screen going off or switching screens...

Same here. Very often now. I now have taken to switch out account but not logged in when I am getting out of the game to avoid this.

When I force kill the app, my graphics for commanders have to be reloaded again because they are blank and that takes my mobile data and in Galaxy League makes choosing opponent a wild guess if I can't see the commanders' icon
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Three-Star Admiral
    yes me too as once i get out more than 3 seconds and come back in it hangs. touch screens are really amplifying this problem. makes it harder to multitask when outside with your phone.

can someone post a screenshot of the bug?
    =ERL=.s68 world 971 Android

Quote Originally Posted by Klaus Beymer View Post
    can someone post a screenshot of the bug?
    It's a loading screen that doesn't go away.. no screenshot needed :P
    time's up.

Colonel
    I feel they implemented this "feature" intentionally as everytime you have to force close and re open the app you should go through the spam screens of purchasing credits and spend in the events...
    I was hoping after all the moeny I gave them to have an "ad Free" version of the game... seems I was wrong...