Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Galactic Chairmen Guide :: R-7 Galactonite Cost Efficiency

Nice work here, Nachteule
    time's up.

Amazing work Nachteule, thanks for your time and efforts in this. This is more than helpful. We all wish T4F would be working such detailed and fastidious as you, then we would have less complaints :-) I would agree that the surprising weak Tekken R7 is just an error and lack of quality review.

I think Lance and FD have equal OP quality respectively to their date of issue. But in my opinion and memories Lance was easier to fight as he had weak attack power so beside locking and accu drain (Queen Emma and Flyn made good jobs these ages), you could focus and take out the rest of the fleet and then finish him.

да как посмотришь на стоимость улучшения, волосы на голове шевелятся. но спасибо за информацию.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Thank you for your motivating comments!!

The tragedy is that I have the impression things like the comparable weak Tekken R-7 come from lazy game design. Same for latest Dual R-5 (Magic Ray R-5...) which are weaker than anything created before tagged with R-5.

Or Fearsome Devil - a single commander that wins the battle against any non-destroyer fleet alone (maybe except for lucky locks and accu drains)???? That does not look like a long-term design concept to me.
    1) Fantastic data set Nachteule!
    2) I fully agree with you, very bad design.

Just one idea, if they (t4f) would like to FD be a benchmark like Bones and Incendos were (for 1 year) maybe they chose this type of design for one commander so everyone would like to have him... Bones and Incendos were must have types .. Joya was a fiasco.. in sales therefore the released for 3rd Aniversary new killer...

I am curious for next 3-4 monopolly commanders ..how much and what they suck .. but that is different topic
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Colonel
    Thanks for the great analisys!
    Once again T4F shows they are good only at counting money.... I was really concerned I had to restart from scratch with R7 galas now that I completed the suit of Dual R6s for all the team!
    I really can say I'm absolutely happy about T4f stupidity and can focus on non percentage R7s that seem also to drop more easily than the crappy percentage R7s

I have the feeling tough they will come out with redisigned dual R7s in short...

Quote Originally Posted by Qix View Post
    I have the feeling tough they will come out with redisigned dual R7s in short...
    Noooooo, may be next year ...
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Хороший пост, и важная, информация.
    Xaus.s915 / world 848 / Android / уровень 100

you are doing too much of Taps job!! Im sorry but they shouldnt be claiming the work from forum members to post on their facebook page. I understand that they can take any information they want, but whats stopping them from doing the work themselves?? Either that or someone is getting a mighty big under the table payout...
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    you are doing too much of Taps job!! Im sorry but they shouldnt be claiming the work from forum members to post on their facebook page. I understand that they can take any information they want, but whats stopping them from doing the work themselves?? Either that or someone is getting a mighty big under the table payout...
    All you need to know is that GL facebook linked here to try to get people to buy R7, and yet they didn't bother to really read the thread and see that this basically says "don't bother with any % R7 unless you are a mega-spender"
    time's up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    To tap4fun's defense there is a payment for the "Galactic Chairmen". It was a recruitment at Facebook long ago. Here you find the original announcement at tap4fun's Facebook page: Link
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]