Thread: Lily vs Brom

Lily vs Brom

Between the two.. who should I use?

I'd use BBones and in particular circumstances Lily.
    BB special's side effects are predictable and thus quite useful in regular PvP while Lily's Lock is rather uncertain.
    I used BBones for a while before I've got Incendos and i was never disappointed by it. His low base hit rate has to be compensated first (module+galactonites) and his block rate requires some attention, but once all this is corrected BBones will surely surprise you.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

I was thinking about the same... although Lily is a newer commander and expected more from her.

Lily has a slightly harder punch and the lock works surprisingly well and is very annoying for enemy. Brom has a cross attack so you don't have to worry about enemy formation. He also decrease enemy def and also don't increase targets accumulator and this is of great value. Both have good block and with destroyers high block is nice. When they block and counter they attack with e-atk and many players are low on e-def.

All in all I think Brom is slightly better but as Pliusomiot say his hit rate is low so that needs immediate attention.
    Do you have both? Try each for one week and make your opinion from that. Now with GL running you can make many test battles.

Roger that... i think i like the consistency of Brom more, though.

all 2 commander ve plus and minus points it is depend of the rest of the ships what you use
    =ERL=.s68 world 971 Android

I would chose Brom Bones over Lily unless you Lily can one-shot kill an opponent's commander consistently (especially your main arena rewards rival).

Brome Bones, though may be weaker in overall attack, will reduce Def of the commanders hit and thus will help your following commanders make better damage, it is like making your other non-destroyer commanders pseudo-Destroyer like in terms of attack because of the reduced Def.

If you do loose out on speed though, Lily may help as she is +10 speed faster than Brom Bones - all things equal.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

i think Lily is better than brom because she have more high damage of satk and sometimes block enemy
    loken.s558 Русский08 IOS
    Alliance Akatsuki
    Member of Legion Foundation group

I tested both with a friends account and prefer Lily. Her lock is great and doing a perfect job, like a better Elsa. Her better speed was another argument in the old days before Meteor. In the end there will be not so much difference and you will have to decide with regard to your strategy and the rest of your team. For example, do you have another cross hitter, or other lockers? I would suggest test both for a while and optimize your formation.

Have both, prefer Lily. She does not gain any(!!) % attributes on augmentation, but receives good increases to static attributes on augmentation. She has an extra 10% damage on her S-ATK, and I will take a lock over reduced DEF any day, especially in the era of Dor, Alfred, Roxy, Maggie, Stratus, and Fearsome Devil.
    time's up.