Thread: 15k credits - supply reward

15k credits - supply reward

I remember someone mention on the forum an event that if you bought 15k credits during it you were awarded with supplies. Does anyone know how many?

It varies from bonus to bonus, today 2016-09-11, my 15K puchase credits bonus is the Commander Augment Pack, giving a 350% bonus of 10x Large Military supplies, along with 10x Rover Chips, 20x Dexter coins, 2x Pure Veins explorer, 6x Combat Robot.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    I remember someone mention on the forum an event that if you bought 15k credits during it you were awarded with supplies. Does anyone know how many?
    I think it's better to make a purchase with ship augmentation chips + Dexter Coins when you see this option. For 15K you will get 18-20 Dexter coins (depending on your level).

You could probably get HALF of what they offer for supply packs just from the Dexter Coins and the ship chips you will always be using forever. Supply packs will be gone/consumed.

If you are in a hurry to level fast, just use Large Military Supplies (100 credits - 50 credits at 50% in black market). Or join a higher level alliance, they usually have a higher alliance donation level.

I think there is also a chance to get Ship augmentation chips + Dexter coins + Large Military supplies in the same credit purchase, just have to look for it.

Thank you for the replies guys.

I will look into it.