Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: R6 Dual-Attribute Galactonite Super Discount [11 - 12 Sep 2016]

Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    It's come down now... I got 10 cp in 30 packs, others have had much better results
    Probably in the 18-20k range for 35 prism
    I would say it's a good price... but I forgot it's a total crap-shot at what you get.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    I would say it's a good price... but I forgot it's a total crap-shot at what you get.
    You mean when you compose the prisms?

I just got a Wind Trail. Wanted that one or a Magic Ray which are the best two duals there are
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    You mean when you compose the prisms?

I just got a Wind Trail. Wanted that one or a Magic Ray which are the best two duals there are
    I got unlucky on the gorgeous packs... had to spend 3900c.
    But I got lucky on the compose and got one of the stones I wanted ... Roaring.
    Yeah.. that's what I meant, you can get something bad when you compose. ( Magic Ray and Wind Trail are also on my list).
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Three-Star Admiral
    well if you are unlucky like me you can spend 1k for 1 prism.

I avoid these events as i never get lucky with the drops. But i do seem to get lucky with the galactonite that is formed so maybe the luck balances out. Either way im not spending.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

I got unlucky on the gorgeous packs... had to spend 3900c.
    But I got lucky on the compose and got one of the stones I wanted ... Roaring.
    Yeah.. that's what I meant, you can get something bad when you compose. ( Magic Ray and Wind Trail are also on my list).
    Actually, I think they reduced the gala list. Now you cannot get the atk/satk dual, or the other lame stones. The only bad ones are the ones with speed.

This events is the best way to compose dual prisms. If you open them any other day you can get the lame ones like I mentioned before
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

I dont have a big problem with the Impact (i think its called ATK+S-ATK) as with my galactonite setup i need the extra space as i dont have many Duels. Dont get me wrong i would prefer another Magic Ray or something with Tekkan but all are welcome....just not at this price.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I dont have a big problem with the Impact (i think its called ATK+S-ATK) as with my galactonite setup i need the extra space as i dont have many Duels. Dont get me wrong i would prefer another Magic Ray or something with Tekkan but all are welcome....just not at this price.
    If you managed to save 35 prisms and get that dual, I'm sure you'll consider it a big problem

A single R6 Strike is better than one of those
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    If you managed to save 35 prisms and get that dual, I'm sure you'll consider it a big problem

A single R6 Strike is better than one of those
    But a single R6 strike isnt better then the increase of both the ATK and S-ATK which i cant fit as i dont have enough space. Well not if you want 1 of every type of galactonite fitted. and i would prefer to use 1 slot raising ATK and S-ATK rather then wasting 2 and gaining very little.

My opinion of this might very well change if i got more galactonites, but for my here and now game it would be a welcomed stone. (previous comment applies where i would much prefer a better stone to replace two of my singles but im not rich enough to be fusy!).
    Kris.s3 World 906

I bought 20x pack and got 3x r6 prism and 2x as bonus, so 4k for 5 Prism is very bad ..
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...