Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Carnival - Side Task Event [25 - 31 Oct 2016]

Halloween Carnival - Side Task Event [25 - 31 Oct 2016]

The new side task event is up and running.

A calcsheet with all currently know tasks can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

If you complete all free/cheap tasks (Login, Arena, Wormhole, Primus, 1st daily purchase) I calculated 132 / 62 Hats / Broomsticks for an invest of 800 Credits for additional Arena supplies, 36 Credits for day 1 to 6 Blackmarked task replacement and a single purchase of 120 Credits.

To compare with previous events I take Pandora Power Cores which redeem for 30 / 15 items. So 4 PPCo can be redeemed with the free/cheap items. Compared to previous events this is less than before if I remember correctly.
    Last edited by Nachteule; October 26th, 2016 at 10:23.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Thanks Nachteule, and I did the calculation as well and this is less than last time when you would get more and I bridged the gap by spending credits to get an additional dual R6. This time it will just be too much to close the gap hence I will most likely go for FS chips (as missing just a few to augment) and Pandora Power Cores. I always like it when you publish your calculations!!! Excellent!!!
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Thank you Nachteule for this Info.
    Yes, I have noticed significantly less rewards and free items. just 16x box for completing all tasks in past was 20x etc..
    it is because of r7 on offer TAP is limiting free items = more cash ..

in last event you could get definitively 5xPPCs from all free items maybe even 6x if 120c purchase was done ..
    Now we have to complete ALL task in order to get final reward. Which was not the case few events back ...another dissapointment.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

One more difference to previous events: In the past events the VIP Bronze|Silver|Gold|Diamond Chests / VIP Packs added many cheap items. The current VIP packs are expensive and below VIP 9 there aren't any items for the side task event at all.
    Galactic Chairman
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Just one small change Nachteule... I think the VIP "Privilege" packs work as black market item purchases... so, for 3 days, you can skip paying the 6c to complete the side-task. (if you also buy vip 4 at least)
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Just one small change Nachteule... I think the VIP "Privilege" packs work as black market item purchases... so, for 3 days, you can skip paying the 6c to complete the side-task. (if you also buy vip 4 at least)
    Is this confirmed? (Btw. I do not intend to go for any of those VIP Packs except VIP4 Pack probably...)

Edit: I was tempted... So yes, VIP Packs count as Black Market task for calendar task. Thank you for pointing out!
    Last edited by Nachteule; October 26th, 2016 at 10:54.
    Galactic Chairman

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Is this confirmed? (Btw. I do not intend to go for any of those VIP Packs except VIP4 Pack probably...)

Edit: I was tempted... So yes, VIP Packs count as Black Market task for calendar task. Thank you for pointing out!
    Yep .. would be confirmed by me (purchased a pack and the side-task was completed) .. and now by you it seems
    Media Section Leader

Three-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Yep .. would be confirmed by me (purchased a pack and the side-task was completed) .. and now by you it seems
    yes a pleasant surprise, which is rare. I too thought it is a bit much for me but better than 1k for a single prism. 300 for 5 is great for me although it'll be raining r6 prisms in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    yes a pleasant surprise, which is rare. I too thought it is a bit much for me but better than 1k for a single prism. 300 for 5 is great for me although it'll be raining r6 prisms in the near future.
    Yeah ... I feel the release for R7 duals will be soon. I will still be buying a full set of R6 duals (15 total) .. simply because I don't have enough gala energy to raise R7's. For the price of one R7 level 10 you can get 3 R6 to level 10 ... and have some energy left over.
    Media Section Leader

It was only 6 credits the next day

I still don't know if I'm going to spend 900 credits for 15 prisms. I know it's a good deal, but if on the last day I decide to go for Azrael I will need every credit I have. If I miss out because of those 900 credits, I'll kill someone lol
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS