Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Queen Emma VS Zach

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    Can anyone recommend which is better.
    Zach or Vladimir? Since I got Vlad last night portal giveaway...
    You could swap the Zach's equipment & galaconites to Vladimir and try out.

Personally I would prefer Zach for his multi hit capability as well as the 30% SATK poison damage
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

This is insane guys! I am very lucky today. My quest for Zach is now complete.
    8008135.s908 World587[IOS]

Well done! Now you can try it out and see what works best for you! I think a dual Striker team to wipe out 2 rows might be a good idea for your fleet while you might also need to think about a better Destroyer.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    You could swap the Zach's equipment & galaconites to Vladimir and try out.

Personally I would prefer Zach for his multi hit capability as well as the 30% SATK poison damage
    Yeah, I agree with this. Already stuffed my commanders like that and much better situation now.
    Armoray instead of Lance makes some bad-ass team.

Quote Originally Posted by 8008135 View Post
    This is insane guys! I am very lucky today. My quest for Zach is now complete.
    @JLeroux There are no destroyers in his fleet. If he acquire Brom, it would be a huge improvement.
    I myself also am considering dual strikers since Tap leveled them with force and capabilities almost to Destroyers. Let's take Armoray for example. That commander if boosted right, is hard to get rid of as well as his quite non linear punch that ends in triple hit if not taking down all three, then leveling them off force quite a bit!
    That by itself is close or better than some destro's...
    I'm with formation like this now:

Lance X X
    Brom X FS
    Zach X Cabal

Took down Armoray since I'm experimenting a bit with Lance as a shield. Hoping for DA or Geoffrey but low pocket now for second guy.
    Positions 4 and 7 are hard hiters. Having Armoray on pos 1, I was able to take down opponents with force as much as 20 mil up but with some midi commanders...
    So I concluded that there are no place for Vladimir in this set up of mine. If there are, suggestions on "how to" are all welcome!

cheers all
    Last edited by Triad; September 19th, 2016 at 13:25.
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Section Leader
    Zach of cours ebut new strikers are more good...
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice