Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Move to Lv100: preparations

Move to Lv100: preparations

Hi I'm closing in on lv100 and want to upgrade equipment in correct order this time. So far in this game as soon as I hit a level with new plans I have applied them first thing but I understand now that it's wrong to do it like that.

So I was thinking that I could do it right at least the last time.
    When I make lv100 first thing is to upgrade engineering hub? Next is to upgrade equipment to lv100? And then I apply lv100 plans? Is this the right way?

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    Hi I'm closing in on lv100 and want to upgrade equipment in correct order this time. So far in this game as soon as I hit a level with new plans I have applied them first thing but I understand now that it's wrong to do it like that.

So I was thinking that I could do it right at least the last time.
    When I make lv100 first thing is to upgrade engineering hub? Next is to upgrade equipment to lv100? And then I apply lv100 plans? Is this the right way?
    1st upgrade - Citadel
    2nd upgrade - Diplomacy Center
    3rd upgrade - Research Center
    4th upgrade - Engineering Hub

Unless you have 1.8 billion cubits ready when you reach lv100.

Why this arrangement? It maxes your cubit income first. It also is the fastest way to complete all level 100 building upgrades. All major expenses are delayed as long as possible.
    Only after upgrading the Engineering Hub do you begin to spend cubits like crazy. And yes, you Enhance to level 100, then upgrade the plan to level 100, and then re-enhance to lv100. Unless you want to pay 25% more, in which case sure, upgrade to plan level 100 first, and enhance from 90->100.
    time's up.

Thanks for great info zenithor. You should stick this post. I wish I knew these things from the start.

I have only 800M cubits so I'm a billion short

One more question. When upgrading equipment should I focus on one type at the time? Like first core for speed, then atk and s-atk for Primus damage and then defenses? Or maybe upgrade all but on one ship at time? Or just splash everything equally on all step by step?
    Last edited by ASR1927; December 8th, 2015 at 07:46.

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    Thanks for great info zenithor. You should stick this post. I wish I knew these things from the start.

I have only 800M cubits so I'm a billion short

One more question. When upgrading equipment should I focus on one type at the time? Like first core for speed, then atk and s-atk for Primus damage and then defenses? Or maybe upgrade all but on one ship at time? Or just splash everything equally on all step by step?
    I prioritized HP on all ships, then ATK -> S-ATK -> DEF -> S-DEF, and after all the other ships were upgraded, then I improved my flagship's equipment.
    time's up.

Thanks for great help as always zenithor. I shall do as you say!

I usually focus all equip on one ship and then move on to the next. That is my usual tactic for bosoning as well since it would work to boost ur 1-2 ships first for pandora. Well at least at my lvl that works favourably.
    Thatzme.s15 World 660 IOS
    Derrick GL on Facebook
    Proud member of Art of War

For information or to compare commanders' cost from past events, visit Nachteule's Event Log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

http://cs628019.vk.me/v628019928/27ae4/OmgJlZesfC8.jpg Battle Academy Section Leader
    http://cs628019.vk.me/v628019928/27add/Ay7r37C_t-s.jpg Tactics Workshop Section Leader

For the 100 level should be approximately 3 billion qubits to bleed all 100%

i leveled my engineering and tech centres first. i also maxed my speed before moving onto attack.

The bottom line is everyone plays differently and each server has an 'advised' way of upgrading your commanders. The difficulty is finding a solution that helps you with your server. Thatzme does the same as i do...max out one ship at a time so when you come to the pandora you have the stongest ships at the front. Balancing your upgrades across all ships is fine, but it means no one really stands out. Simple strategy shoot first, hit hard If you cant shoot first build defence and suck up that first shot.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Close to lvl 100

Moderation note: Merged thread

Hello guys.
    I just want to ask if some1 know the exactly amount of cubits i need to upgrade all my stuff if i hit lvl 100?
    I heard something about 3 billion?
    And about Speed.
    Can any1 tell me how much Techpoints i need for max speed if i hit lvl 100?

Ty for your help
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; July 24th, 2016 at 16:20.

http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...73-Level-89-90

And yes, some 3 bil cubit will be enough
    To up only 5 sets of equipment 2.8 bil cubits (i hope i recall correctly the amount) are enough (cost of 2 building upgrades included)
    If you're going to upgrade 4 additional primary guns (destroyer/non destroyer) overall bill will be a bit over 3.4 bil cubit
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; July 11th, 2016 at 18:05.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member