Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Commander Focus #18: Joya

Three-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by foolya View Post
    I bought her from chest event pretty early when She came out. Not the first but the second or third time you can get her i catched her for a decent price. I think in the long therm with her^^ Then a few weeks later FD came out and i was so ****** off from t4f LOL.
    I used her and dream to get her at 100 accum recharge augmentIng step :-)
    Now t4f changed the augmentIon that's real tough for players that have her and will go with FD next. Because they can save a lot of crd now. Joya got high critic for a Destroyer and her 100 accum vertikal SATK have a hugh punch i played against her a several times today at Galaxy League. Honestly my FD is at +6. I realy think about changing to Joya back if I have the cores to up Destroyer to+7. If you play against FD Fleets it only matters "who fires first" It doesn't matters what the Destroyers Skill is if you can block or loop him from the first round. And FD will not be able to make his deadly unholy damage then. So in this situation you will have with Joya a vertikal critic and heavy punch Destroyer that shoot in "your" first round and looped the other Destroyer/s every round till Joya can fire her totaly overcharged SATK again even if She will looped too from your slower opponent^^ At least the thing....She is a Portal Commander, you can get her for free!!
    i think you meant horizontal S-atk. but yeah now she packs a punch and my arena rival has her. damn headache.

edit: I too got fracked by tap after paying a lot for incendos (ya I got it late) and then FD came out.
    Last edited by rx3; December 29th, 2016 at 15:57.

She does not have block & dodge and i have to protect her from incendos's first fire or any heavy first shot but after that she is doing miracles.Especially with Dor's assistance incendos,stratus, even alfred is no problem. I haven't faced FD at similar force level yet but every round horizontal attack with high crit does the job. She usually do the finishing blow to the opponent.
    FS+5, Dor+7, Maggie+6, Raksha+7 [krill+7], Joya+6

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    i think you meant horizontal S-atk. but yeah now she packs a punch and my arena rival has her. damn headache.
    Yes, horizontal^^
    Draconic s.334 - World 1237 - Android
    Fleet: Raksha+8,FD+7,Azrael+8,Ursa+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Jackie+1,Kit+4,Elsa+4,Violette+4

KAOS s.332 - World 1235 - Android
    Fleet: Star Lord+8,Dor+7,Stratus+7,Aquos+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Kit+4,Paccar+7,Zaffrey+4,Dingo+4

One-Star Admiral Vitaliy Medvedev's Avatar
    With fixed skill Joya became a cheap and amazing destroyer which make her satk even after star lords hit.
    nihilant.s328 World128(IOS)

Joya is much better, there is no point arguing this.

Though, we have to keep in mind that she remains pretty squishy.
    At least at +5/+6, I don't know how much defensive stats she gets at +7
    HeadZ.s32, world 677 (iOS)

For a fleet which shoots second. Would it be better to get Joya instead of Fearsome Devil
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    For a fleet which shoots second. Would it be better to get Joya instead of Fearsome Devil
    If the purpose is just locking enemy FD, then she is a much cheaper choice compared to FD, but Valerie is even more cheap and does the same

Colonel
    I recruited her at the portal in my baby account, do you think she is better then Incendos now ?

Quote Originally Posted by Qix View Post
    If the purpose is just locking enemy FD, then she is a much cheaper choice compared to FD, but Valerie is even more cheap and does the same
    I did try Valerie but found that she doesn't tank as well. Don't have Joya to try
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Joya is very good but you have to protect her, usually she dies the first in my fleet. She needs high dark stuff upgrade.
    I tried every position to hide her but no luck, still she manages to die first

To kill FD is hard thats the advantage over Joya. When you kill FD you know you almost won the match but when joya dies the game is just starting now.

At least they could make her dodge or block to average stats so we can improve.
    Last edited by cbehen; December 29th, 2016 at 14:25.
    FS+5, Dor+7, Maggie+6, Raksha+7 [krill+7], Joya+6