Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Commander Focus #18: Joya

Quote Originally Posted by Andris View Post
    Got her from portal. She rsally becoms srong only at +10
    well it is a free gift, so enjoy it.. I would never agument commander above +7, game changes so quickly
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Colonel
    REceveid for free on my baby account: after a couple of months swapped back Incendos in that is way better!!!
    Might be interesting to see if they will improve her augmentation skills like what was done with other augment commanders

Joya skill has just been upgraded :
    100% S-Atk
    Replenish 100 accu
    No augmentation

Her skill has been upgraded to the previous lvl15.
    She packs much more punch and became a real FD inhibiter !
    Last edited by Ben Kasaskaki; December 26th, 2016 at 20:53.
    HeadZ.s32, world 677 (iOS)

Damn, just saw it.
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Finally i had hope that TAP will upgrade her as well
    Richard+10 with Krill+7, Nicholas+11 with Herbert+7, GL+10 with Knous+7, SL+7, Raksha+10 with Kit+4, Slade+11 with Mileena+6

-Havoc-.s612
    World 400 iOS

Not really fair though
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Somehow true, but it might be the last steps of the preparation to upgrade the S4 commanders to make them more competetive with the upcoming generation of whatever they will be called Red, Bluem Yellow, Green commanders ...
    Last edited by Havoc; December 26th, 2016 at 22:35.
    Richard+10 with Krill+7, Nicholas+11 with Herbert+7, GL+10 with Knous+7, SL+7, Raksha+10 with Kit+4, Slade+11 with Mileena+6

-Havoc-.s612
    World 400 iOS

I think joya is good alternative who is using brom forever like me. Today i tried my luck with 13k credits and i got first dna at 100%
    I bought 7k credits and it went to %60 then i bought another 15k, i spent 4k credits.
    Totally she cost me 24k. Max price is 26k in this event.
    24k for old destroyer is really to pricey and people get her from portal but same thing happened to me for cryptor before.
    I needed him for primus and i bought him for 28k before new portal exists.
    I actually follow Kris's fleet.
    Last edited by cbehen; December 28th, 2016 at 09:53.
    FS+5, Dor+7, Maggie+6, Raksha+7 [krill+7], Joya+6

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Kasaskaki View Post
    Joya skill has just been upgraded :
    100% S-Atk
    Replenish 100 accu
    No augmentation

Her skill has been upgraded to the previous lvl15.
    She packs much more punch and became a real FD inhibiter !
    I bought her from chest event pretty early when She came out. Not the first but the second or third time you can get her i catched her for a decent price. I think in the long therm with her^^ Then a few weeks later FD came out and i was so ****** off from t4f LOL.
    I used her and dream to get her at 100 accum recharge augmentIng step :-)
    Now t4f changed the augmentIon that's real tough for players that have her and will go with FD next. Because they can save a lot of crd now. Joya got high critic for a Destroyer and her 100 accum vertikal SATK have a hugh punch i played against her a several times today at Galaxy League. Honestly my FD is at +6. I realy think about changing to Joya back if I have the cores to up Destroyer to+7. If you play against FD Fleets it only matters "who fires first" It doesn't matters what the Destroyers Skill is if you can block or loop him from the first round. And FD will not be able to make his deadly unholy damage then. So in this situation you will have with Joya a vertikal critic and heavy punch Destroyer that shoot in "your" first round and looped the other Destroyer/s every round till Joya can fire her totaly overcharged SATK again even if She will looped too from your slower opponent^^ At least the thing....She is a Portal Commander, you can get her for free!!
    Last edited by foolya; December 28th, 2016 at 18:18.
    Draconic s.334 - World 1237 - Android
    Fleet: Raksha+8,FD+7,Azrael+8,Ursa+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Jackie+1,Kit+4,Elsa+4,Violette+4

KAOS s.332 - World 1235 - Android
    Fleet: Star Lord+8,Dor+7,Stratus+7,Aquos+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Kit+4,Paccar+7,Zaffrey+4,Dingo+4

Quote Originally Posted by foolya View Post
    I bought her from chest event pretty early when She cases out. Nit the first but the second or third time you can get her ich catched her for a decent price. I think in the long therm with her^^ Then a few weeks later FD came out and i was so ****** off from t4f LOL.
    I used her and dream to get her at 100 accum recharge augmentIng step :-)
    Now t4f changed the augmentIon that's real tough for players that have her and will go with FD next. Because they can save a lot of crd now. Joya got high critic for a Destroyer and her 100 accum vertikal SATK have a hugh punch i played against her a several times today at Galaxy League. Honestly my FD is at +6. I realy think about changing to Joya back if I have the cores to up Destroyer to+7. If you play against FD Fleets it only matters "who fires first" It doesn't matters what the Destroyers Skill is if you can block or loop him from the first round. And FD will not be able to make his deadly unholy damage then. So in this situation you will have with Joya a vertikal critic and heavy punch Destroyer that shoot in "your" first round and looped the other Destroser every Round till She can fire her totaly overcharged SATK again even if She will looped too from your slower opponent^^ At least the thing....She is a Portal Commander, you can get her for free!!
    Same thing happened to me back in the days. I bought this top protector Warden and the week later there was Geoffrey. Funny joke by Tap.

Anyway I don't like that Tap changes the rules and upgrade commanders even if I myself benefited from Dor upgrade. This upgrade I especially don't like since I did pay heavy for FD and it's not fun to get him nerfed by not only Valerie but now also Joya. Not many players used Valerie but with Joya I think many more will go for the FD-nerfing.