Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Commander Focus #18: Joya

Galactic Chairman

Commander Focus #18: Joya

Hello, Commanders.

In this week handbook we will talk about Joya. This article is kind of hard to write as even Joya being a very powerful destroyer not many top players use her, specialty now that Fearsome was released and showed himself an extremely strong destroyer.

She has a very interesting special: horizontal attack with the ability to recover a big part of her accumulator. She can be compared to Dark Kerom, that is a very powerfull commander.

Joya arrived in a month most of the players were expecting the destroyer that would replace Incendos. I believe that in a lot of situations she is stronger than him, although she wasn’t strong enough to make people crazy by her(even her being one of the most beautiful commanders in the game). Why do I believe she is stronger than in Incendos in a lot of situations? Because Incendos is (maybe was) a great starter, but after that he doesn’t help too much. Even worst, he has a low hit rate and we have much more HP now than when he was released. So Joya came as a Destroyer that easily can (or could before fearsome) fires a lot of multi-target specials. That is definitely a great quality for a Destroyer, specialty when she starts with a high accumulator and recovers it every round.

In my fights against Joya I faced a Destroyer that loves to hit critical specials. I definitely respect her as enemy, as I lost some easy battles because she did the comeback.

Why do I beleive she couldn't completely replaces Incendos, then? I believe in three main resons:
    1 - People were still waiting that in the anniversary tap would release a mega Destroyer (we were right :P);
    2 - She wasn't still able to oneshot, so have a cross attacker was better;
    3 - New commanders were coming with crazy buff and/or debuffs, so players were disappointed that she didn't have any of them.

What’s your opinion about her? Have you ever fight against her? Do you have her? Wants her? Come and join the discussion.

See you in the Galaxy.
    Last edited by Anakin; September 7th, 2016 at 02:06.
    Galactic Chairman

She is good of course , but we had to choose 5 commander ... 1. Fs 2. Destroyer 3. Striker 4.rover 5 . Ranger 6. Protector

So what to do with all these commander .. what to take and what to left ..

Difficult choise we had ...
    For the moment i am enjoying the Devil destroyer ...
    Aleks.s845 World803 Android
    ( play for fun .. and i enjoy the game ..)
    The best Wishes to All

Had scheduled that she will be my next destroyer... But then came Devil and everything came upside down! Now I'm saving for Devil...
    dEUS.s816 World 495 (iOS)

Recruit
    подарите мне ее))

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by dEUS View Post
    Had scheduled that she will be my next destroyer... But then came Devil and everything came upside down! Now I'm saving for Devil...
    She is useful though at stoping the devil ... a cheaper alternative if you can't afford him
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

Section Leader
    even if shots 100% satk eqach round isnt enough to counter devil
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

She is good for slowing down the devil, but wont stop him. If the rest of your team cant get to the devil before she dies (and she is quite squishy) then its game over!
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Section Leader
    MAny players got her from portal so Fd its better
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Ну джойка не плоха по свойму,я ее вместо инса поставил))))

Captain
    Got her from portal. She rsally becoms srong only at +10