Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Rookie questions

Got an R6 nuke from the mining chest today ... how rare is this? I was certainly stunned.

@Nachteule ... what are the Flagship's naked stats @ +7 augmentation? I would like to plan the galactonite for it.
    What do you propose to have on in by the way?
    I was thinking starocean, deatheye, fissure, flash, divine shield, phantom, fury, tekken

FS gain dodge amongst other basic stats.
    But Don't plan too far away, FS+7 is still many months ahead of you and you (we) don't know what Tap plans for.
    Aim for the classic %gala : hit, crit, penetration and SO
    Dodge and Block are irrelevant on a low level FS
    Last edited by Ben Kasaskaki; September 11th, 2016 at 09:03.
    HeadZ.s32, world 677 (iOS)

What should i use if not dodge and block? Strike and Starlight?

Well... I don't know how this is happening but it is.
    I am losing arena spot no2 to a guy that doesn't have the commanders i have.. nor the galactonite... but, somehow, he has the cubits to upgrade his equipment way above mine. ... I don't know how... I have primus.. i even had pandora executive... where does he get all these cubits? he's not even active.
    He even equips deep blue on lance FFS.

Maybe he bought his cubits in the diplomacy center

On the other question it's about personal taste, some choose to equip dodge or block on commanders with zero base stats in these areas, i didn't do that on Armoray, i equipped him with strike and starlight instead, to make his strong stats even stronger

And pandora executive is not solely about force, activity is also a big factor
    Last edited by darre; September 12th, 2016 at 08:00.
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

I don't think he did ... he's not that high of a VIP. He would of used the commanders they come with the purchases.

I get what you are saying... t'was the reason I was asking for +7 stats ... wanted to plan ahead.

I saw some CCC battles and 197911 and the like had VERY tough Flagships... wondered how they did it... besides ts4 modules. BTW... how do you get T4? And how is it best to improve them? Upgrade primary stat? Or focus on the Secondary ones.. like hit or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    @Nachteule ... what are the Flagship's naked stats @ +7 augmentation? I would like to plan the galactonite for it.
    What do you propose to have on in by the way?
    I was thinking starocean, deatheye, fissure, flash, divine shield, phantom, fury, tekken
    Naked stats I cannot provide because add-ons from tech points, reshape, master system and Galaxy Heroes cannot be detached. And my FS is +6, "only".

Flagship augmentations help to make FS tougher but it will never be a furious fighter. The stats were created when Izolda and S Lyon were threats and never adjusted to newer commander generations.

Nevertheless at +6 it can tank regular specials of most commanders (Stratus, Incendos, Maggie, Dor...) but not from Fearsome Devil. With Galactonites I would focus on penetration, hitrate, critical and anti-crit. Without decent TS-36 or TS-46 dodge cannot compete with modern commanders hitrate. Similar for block: except the Rangers Dor and Alfred all recent commanders (Geoffrey, Maggie, Roxy, Warden, Cryptor, Strikers and Destroyers anyways) have a higher base penetration than FS's base block. So it's very difficult to get a block > typical penetration.

Here some pictures to illustrate the discussion.

With +7 you get a plus on hitrate and HP, ATK, S-ATK, S-DEF:

tmp_21076-Screenshot_2016-09-12-10-15-28499022739.jpg

Empty FS [+6] with completed reshape, HD tech (some HC tech missing) and a minor boost from Galaxy Heroes:

tmp_21076-Screenshot_2016-09-12-10-15-50-475067457.jpg

Fully equipped with Dual R-6 level 9 for hitrate, critical, dodge, block, penetration, anti-crit, R-6 Tekken, R-6 Strike, R-6 Guardian, R-5 Storm (Accu/S-DEF) fully bosoned equipment and TS-46 (111% S-ATK, 18.7% penetration, 18.7% dodge and 19.9% crit ATK):

tmp_21076-Screenshot_2016-09-12-10-20-13883804568.jpg
    Last edited by Nachteule; September 12th, 2016 at 08:50.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

A ts4 is something you can buy partial every now and then, they come in chest events but you buy only 10 chips in those events, 50 chips are needed to compose a ts4 module, so it's a very expensive item

All their flagships are augmented above +7, another expensive business top 32 players did spend small fortunes on their fleet

I upgraded my ts3 modules on primary stats first, once they reached 75% of their max capacity i started looking to secondary stats, but not letting my primary go below 75%
    For my striker and destroyer i looked at hit and penetration, for ranger and protector i looked for block and on fs i took crit
    But again, these are all very personal choices, not a guide on how you need to do it
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

When change the look of the flagship?
    im on 3+ now
    =ERL=.s68 world 971 Android