Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Anniversary Carnival - Side Task Event [30 Aug - 05 Sep 2016]

The Anniversary Carnival - Side Task Event [30 Aug - 05 Sep 2016]

Thankworthily tap4fun for the first time gives full transparency about all side tasks in advance!

Based on that information and assuming we will see some VIP chests in next days, too, I adjusted a side task event calc sheet.

The sheet can be found here!

You can make a copy of that sheet for you own calculations. Green areas are for input of actual data. Use column "J" ("Int.") to plan your event by inserting the intended achievements. Use column "K" ("Ach.") to fill-in actually achieved tasks. The summary tasks (line 71-74) are calculated automatically.

I inserted a sample calculation for a Magic Ray R-6. Taking into account free and cheap item sources the price would be around 25k Credits for VIP 9+ player and more expensive for VIP 8- players due to fewer accessible VIP chests (if any).

So this event looks quite mediocre from today's point of view and cannot compete with the second last event with mining and Citadel collect tasks.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Three-Star Admiral
    Question have not tried it before, but max arena is 10 battles right (for VIP 4 at least)? 5 free, with 5 paid for an additional 100 credits. so how do you reach 108 (normal 7x10=70 max)? Higher VIP are able to purchase more battles?

Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    Question have not tried it before, but max arena is 10 battles right (for VIP 4 at least)? 5 free, with 5 paid for an additional 100 credits. so how do you reach 108 (normal 7x10=70 max)? Higher VIP are able to purchase more battles?
    Yes, I am VIP9 and I can purchase more battles. So during these events I try to do that I can make the maximum hence today I will do 5 free and about 13 paid, that way I can do 18 today and then 6 x 15 which will give me 108 in total.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Yes finally some transparency thanks! Do you think it's worth paying up to 108 arena battles?
    Oh and they did remove the 20 packs side task reward?

The 28 side tasks rewards are "hidden" in the points rewards. In my sheet line 71-74, in game the bar with the numbers 15, 25, 49 for side tasks, 5, 10 for login. 9+9+1+1 = 20.
    Last edited by Nachteule; August 30th, 2016 at 13:49.
    Galactic Chairman
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    Yes finally some transparency thanks! Do you think it's worth paying up to 108 arena battles?
    Oh and they did remove the 20 packs side task reward?
    Well I will try, not sure it is worth but last time I didn't and it could have made a difference. Yes the 20 packs is gone but now you have 3 side packs (15, 25 and 49 achievements) giving 9x Anniv Pack, 9x Anniv Pack and 20x Trident. And on the Login part you also have 2 side packs (5 and 10 achievements) giving 1x Anniv Pack and 1x Anniv Pack. I rather would have seen the last one also being a certain amount of Anniv Packs but it seems you still get the 20 as before in the end.
    Last edited by JLeroux; August 30th, 2016 at 13:44.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Update: VIP Packs and redeem code items are now in the sheet too.
    Galactic Chairman

Thanks Nachteule for all the work.
    Thanks to t4f for finally hearing the player voice and making it more transparent.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Section Leader
    Vip 6 can reach maximum 105, by 5/day for free and we can buy maximum 10/day so will be 70+35=105 we need 3 more supplies but tap made a mistake, big mistake here and only vip 7 and up can reach the 108 task.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Well I will try, not sure it is worth but last time I didn't and it could have made a difference. Yes the 20 packs is gone but now you have 3 side packs (15, 25 and 49 achievements) giving 9x Anniv Pack, 9x Anniv Pack and 20x Trident. And on the Login part you also have 2 side packs (5 and 10 achievements) giving 1x Anniv Pack and 1x Anniv Pack. I rather would have seen the last one also being a certain amount of Anniv Packs but it seems you still get the 20 as before in the end.
    Sorry but did I miss something. How can we achieve 10 logins if the event is shorter? I logged in every day, three times till now and it's only 4 days and 14 hours left....

Maybe there is a "hidden button" for VIP 99 players who are allowed to log in "twice" a day. :-D