Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are TS3 module pairs in that 3 day event?

What are TS3 module pairs in that 3 day event?

Hello,

There is occasionally a 3 day event for composing TS3 modules. Does anyone know which moduled are available in day 1, day 2 and day 3?

The event features TS-3 Module Integrators.

For TS-3 Modules composed from TS-3 Module Integrators a certain subset of TS-3 Modules is guaranteed.

For compositions from TS-3 Module Chips this policy is not applied. So far there was not a single event guaranteeing a certain result for composition from TS-3 Module Chips as far as I remember.

See here for details from one of the recent events of this type.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Thank you, thats what I was looking for.

I have a question to add on. Does anyone know roughly the price of a TS-3 Module Integrators? Are they worth saving for and when should I go for it?
    VIP 6 raylight.s570 world 1473 highest speed first in arena level 105
    My fleet: Ursa(+6)lt. violette(+4), Fearsome Devil(+6)lt jackie, Alfred(+7)lt.Krill(+7), Stratus(+7)lt.Kit(+4), Flagship(+6)lt.mileena. Give me suggestions to improve my fleet thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raylimyf View Post
    I have a question to add on. Does anyone know roughly the price of a TS-3 Module Integrators? Are they worth saving for and when should I go for it?
    I think a TS-3 Module is a worthy improvement if you cannot afford TS-4 Modules (soon). But I suppose finally you will collect TS-4 Module Chips every now and then and then TS-3 will be only a temporary investment. Therefore I would not spend many Credits on TS-3 Modules. Best offers for TS-3 Modules were in Black Market so far. One for 500 Crystals if you got a lucky 90% offer. Even 75% offers are a good deal imho. Especially as you can collect 350 Crystals for free per BM event.

The integrator events were about 30k Credits worst case.
    Galactic Chairman
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Is little scared to invest now on this game, i like it but the new things more better are coming so fast and make your 1week ago investment go in hell ...

Ts3 so expensive and in the same time ts4 is coming around much more expensive ... to byu or no ? Maybe next time ts4 go down fast and something else come.
    Commanders are coming around like hurican Catrina . You save for a good commander but after a few day will go in archive because a new more better or a new that make the skills of your new investiment go down like hell ..

So go on ...

I hope the new commander Devil destroyer will not come around for a long time .. hope so
    Aleks.s845 World803 Android
    ( play for fun .. and i enjoy the game ..)
    The best Wishes to All

Quote Originally Posted by Sander Prenga View Post
    Is little scared to invest now on this game, i like it but the new things more better are coming so fast and make your 1week ago investment go in hell ...

Ts3 so expensive and in the same time ts4 is coming around much more expensive ... to byu or no ? Maybe next time ts4 go down fast and something else come.
    Commanders are coming around like hurican Catrina . You save for a good commander but after a few day will go in archive because a new more better or a new that make the skills of your new investiment go down like hell ..

So go on ...

I hope the new commander Devil destroyer will not come around for a long time .. hope so
    One can see that tsr4 is not final for sure ts5 come... but first they need the milk players on ts4.. so dont spend on ts3 too much.. like N said, 90 or 75% good deal ..i got one on last day cost me round 4k for remaining crystals, bad drop rate but happy to get destroyer ts3 as i. run 2x destroyer

yes comanders come and go, so replace just weakest if you need... otherwise you start benching the one you invested a lot soon ;-)

What tactics do you guys use when upgrading your TS-modules? All for primary attribute? Or the secondary attributes?

Section Leader
    you will get 1 random type between 3 types if i am right
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    What tactics do you guys use when upgrading your TS-modules? All for primary attribute? Or the secondary attributes?
    I make the choices dependent from my fleet and metagame and I usually set two target attributes - main attribute and a secondary. Only if both targets go up I save. An exception to the rule might be a golden attribute in one of the two targets if it costs only a minor reduction in the other one.

If I don't have commanders of a type in my fleet I focus on main attribute. For FS I focus on main attribute as well. For secondary attributes for long I boosted hitrate but with Dor on my and Geoffrey/Alfred/Cryptor on opponent's side, penetration and block ranked up.

Anyways that's an interesting question! How do you decide?
    Galactic Chairman