Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CC-Competition - World Champion [November 2016]

CC-Competition - World Champion [November 2016]

As the CC-Competition has started with the qualification round I think it is good to have a way to discuss on how we are doing as well as on see who is making is through to the final Top 32 in the different categories. We have if I am not mistake 2 competitions, one for Android and one for iOS players. Some might know that I am somehow settle for some time at lvl 99 and actually enjoy competing on the CC-Competition for iOS with mixed results.

To start with I did actually qualify since the 2nd round making Top 32 for lvl 90-99 on iOS and I would like to see who else has made already Top 32 or your stories so far even if unsuccessful. Secondly I hope to share some of the battles and will be looking for some assistance to win and reach as far as possible. :-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

I'm a long shot of being so successfull as you are JL

My main account is competing in lv100 categorie and finished 3 rounds so far, all with the same result: 1 win and 1 loss

My lv89 account is competing for the first time in CCC, with better results than my main but still a lot of work to be done there
    Round 1: 3 wins - 1 loss
    Round 2: 4 wins - 1 loss
    Round 3: 3 wins - 1 loss

I also entered a lv79 account for the first time, but also a lot room to improve
    Round 1: 2 wins - 1 loss
    Round 2: 2 wins - 1 loss
    Round 3: 2 wins - 1 loss

Will edit this further after i got the results from the last round

I have a question on this also, how does 1 qualify? I was thinking you needed to complete 1 round without being defeated, is that correct?
    Last edited by darre; November 23rd, 2016 at 18:56.
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

Yes, you need normally 6-7 wins on one round and you will qualify. I had to win 6 times and could have done it on first round but I used my Geoffrey formation hence lost but on second round used my best formation and won actually against the same lvl 99 player that I lost in first round. He will not be so lucky, but that means a stronger person did qualify on first round...
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Well first round to Top 16 has started and I seem to be lucky for the first matching as up against a lvl 96. And as GL is happening I checked out my opponent on GL and he is behind me in the ranking with a lower force, while that doesn't mean anything as you could put a lower force formation in GL. If you are on iOS and could support me on that would be great, the more support the better. :-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

Nice to see that Sofer from the forum made final 32 on Android lv100! I don't think we had any forum member in CCC lv100 since hayf.?

Damn, this lvl 96 opponent played a trick on me and is stronger then I anticipated, which means I have to be careful for the next battle. I am not really pleased by this as I was too confident and now I just have to won the next one or I am already out. If you have any feedback on how to go you are welcome to share.
    Last edited by JLeroux; November 24th, 2016 at 08:55.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

I am on Android JL, cant help you ...

my experinnce always the same... 2x win +1x loss each of the 4x selection rounds ..

MY twinkie was doing better when in one round he managed 4 wins ... then just 2x in other rounds
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Just adding 2 pictures to show how the battle started out and what happened is that Cryptor was the commander who could withstand the attack hence I failed in my opinion.
    image1.jpgimage2.jpg
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

indeed this scenario I have seen in G-league offten ..Kryptor in his Stasis completely negates Devil ..so you need 1 more attacker to support Devil from behind but if the penetration is not high enough you charge Cryptor accus only and bang, another Stasis

Change layout of commanders, you shoot 1st go after his Cryptor with Devil 1st Shot .. and then use your Stratus or Azrael .
    I preffer Azrael, so he cant use specials..and 50% HP for Stratus clean up task..
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Thanks Frankie, I was thinking the same to target Cryptor first and hope to take him down quick and the only way is to either kill right away (FD), lock him (Stratus) or neutralize him (Azrael). As I am up against Azrael I need to also make sure I don't get neutralized...
    Last edited by JLeroux; November 24th, 2016 at 16:14.