Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brand new R-7 Galactonites - Galaconite Lab BUG - Still producing R5s

I got a message that google play wont refund. Naturally no response from t4f.

Three-Star Admiral
    ahahaha tap's excuse translation error. yeah right blame on translation. a 5 became a 4. Really!!?? what language would that be?

besides no side tasks rewards for spending on month cards, they definitely changed the ranking rewards description for getting points for each coupon etc. from server to server type. feel a rant comin but life's too short.

Quote Originally Posted by HGH View Post
    I got a message that google play wont refund. Naturally no response from t4f.
    Google never refunds me either. They just say that it's the game developers responsibility to refund. Contact Tap is their answer.

Google will refund if communication with the developer breaks down. I have read many people have managed to get refunds in the past
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    Google never refunds me either. They just say that it's the game developers responsibility to refund. Contact Tap is their answer.
    i ask for refund tap4fun 6 month ago, and without answer, then I asked Google, and Google will automatically refund me with information that the next time ask Tap4fun.

anyway we all saw notice from TAP but still no compensation...i am waiting
    xanmk3.s125 world 1028 ANDROID

I had write to them from contact support from game . And they are answered to my mail the next day ..
    But i had a Question for Galactonive Advance Laborator ... is not 1 free click after tthree click of 300 credits ????
    The first and second day of event of galactanice R7 this chance for 1 click free was active but on the third day no ? Was any error or what .... ????
    Aleks.s845 World803 Android
    ( play for fun .. and i enjoy the game ..)
    The best Wishes to All

Quote Originally Posted by Sander Prenga View Post
    I had write to them from contact support from game . And they are answered to my mail the next day ..
    But i had a Question for Galactonive Advance Laborator ... is not 1 free click after tthree click of 300 credits ????
    The first and second day of event of galactanice R7 this chance for 1 click free was active but on the third day no ? Was any error or what .... ????
    As far as I remember "compose 3 get one free" was not mentioned in the event description. Probably last week you had the weekly event running with sending officer Greenspan and "compose 3 get one free" in Adv. Gala. Center. This would have been kind of lucky coincidence then because not all servers have the same weekly events at the same time. On Monday it switched to Charged Galactonite event I suppose.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Sander Prenga View Post
    they removed compose 3 get one free on this event. I composed more than 3 times on each day and never get free try.

I got deatheye R7 last day, i think this is good compensation for their misleading event title mistake.
    They should give one r7 to everyone who spends more than 1000 credits on this event for compensation.
    Last edited by cbehen; September 6th, 2016 at 10:07.
    FS+5, Dor+7, Maggie+6, Raksha+7 [krill+7], Joya+6

The compensation has come in and it is : 200K cubits, 50K galactonite energey, 1 pure vein explorer, 90 galactonite chips, 1 nuclear R6
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri