Thread: 3rd anniversary floating task - purchase rewards bug

One-Star Admiral

3rd anniversary floating task - purchase rewards bug

I bought a silver card today, but in the 3rd anniversary task i don't get the rewards for purchasing 1250 credits. The first 2 lines show 0/600 and 0/1250. I logged out and in, nothing changes, the credits purchased are not counted. I will open a ticket too.
    Thank you T4F for a well implemented anniversary event (you had 1 year to prepare for it).

Three-Star Admiral
    sarcasm...well me too experience the same. But if they want to be pedantic about it, they can say pure purchase of credits instead of month card (which I of course do not agree with, we pay the same amount anyways). smfh.

One-Star Admiral
    They have to specify that month card purchases don't count, as they say for other events. Otherwise this is google refund material...

The description for the bigger purchase event has arrived and it does say that month card purchase is not counted
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Yes same issue here, I wrote a ticket to t4f but no response yet!
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    The description for the bigger purchase event has arrived and it does say that month card purchase is not counted
    - this purchase of month card counts towards vip3 exps and purchases listed into side task event.. It was always like this (rewards for purchases, I did it for several side task events..) this time we got error message instead so they messed up..

- month card purchase does not count towards free gifts! yes this is clearly stated in event description
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Three-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    don't mean to discredit you but I have caught tap changing the rules and descriptions at least 3 times now. So pardon me for being skeptical. Anyone got the screenshot the moment the event started? because I don't have the initial screenshot of the description, that will be the proof.

Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    don't mean to discredit you but I have caught tap changing the rules and descriptions at least 3 times now. So pardon me for being skeptical. Anyone got the screenshot the moment the event started? because I don't have the initial screenshot of the description, that will be the proof.
    No offense, rx3, I too have been bitten by them, so we are in the same boat.

What I think happened is that the policy (game parameters) were already set, but they didn't publish the description until the actual day itself. Sloppy scheduling and and synchronising between the programmer and the game interface publishing.

Charitably, it was already planned in the game code but the interface side didn't sync.

Or less chartably, it was just kept quiet about it - bad form i would say.
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

One-Star Admiral
    Yes, i have some screenshots, they clearly state that month card don't count for purchase event (free gifts for purchase amount) but for the side task event there is no mention of month card. Month card is a purchase of credits and according to description of side task it should count as such as it always did.

Wish for Tap. Please put into event description if purchase of month card will qualify or not qualify for the rewards. Thank you. Will save (almost) everyone grief