Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Protector - only 24 chip fragments to collect

Hybrid View

One-Star Admiral

Crazy Protector - only 24 chip fragments to collect

Ha ha,

These inept programmers did it again. If you do all the 15 waves of crazy protector you can collect only 24 chip fragments, 1 less than what you need for that lousy chip. And like i said, it was the most frustrating wormhole from this new system so far...and can't even get that chip

nothing new .. striker/ranger i passed just 14 waves with changed fleet. I will not do it any more.. use balanced PVP fleet instead.. and slowly collect fragments...1 chip is 100 credits max. you can get it by 5x attack in arena at less work and these keys are not worth 0.1 credit.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Formally this is no bug because it is shown in the Wormhole rewards screen with 24 fragments. I reported this anyways earlier this morning. Let's see next Wednesday if this gets changed.

I do like Frankie wrote: With the slow and message flooded Gala/Equipment switching I do those "Crazy..." WHs with PVP fleet and battle, skip, next...
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Section Leader
    Dont worry this willl come next week back but was better to be 25 there...
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Off topic but for Crazy Destroyer, I counted only 20 destroyer fragments. Hopefully after my morning coffee, it will become 25 fragments
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Three-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Off topic but for Crazy Destroyer, I counted only 20 destroyer fragments. Hopefully after my morning coffee, it will become 25 fragments
    ahahaha, fUuuny Nopo ya when I checked before fight, I was like bloody hell, con-job

Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    ahahaha, fUuuny Nopo ya when I checked before fight, I was like bloody hell, con-job
    WIDE EYES, after my 4th cup of coffee (breakfast, morning tea, lunch, tea time) and i cup of tea, it is still 20 destroyer fragments. Maybe i should put some eye drop to clear my eyes. <hurmhh>
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

WIDE EYES, after my 4th cup of coffee (breakfast, morning tea, lunch, tea time) and i cup of tea, it is still 20 destroyer fragments. Maybe i should put some eye drop to clear my eyes. <hurmhh>
    Yes just 20 fragments, what a miss same for me..
    In generall a good idea but very badly executed... t4f unless that was a real intention... that reminds me of M....soft with Windows, where bugs were anounced as new features .. t4f is learning I guess the wrong things ,..
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

but 24 or 20 frags makes no sense u need always 25 frags. hope tap can change it
    =ERL=.s68 world 971 Android

Quote Originally Posted by Klaus Beymer View Post
    but 24 or 20 frags makes no sense u need always 25 frags. hope tap can change it
    Unfortunately for us, it makes sense to Tap to make those who cannot wait to get 25 frags but to pay for a 500 credits reset and rush to get more fragments ...