Thread: Galaxy League Bug?

Galaxy League Bug?

so i "challenged" either a level 95 or a 100 with over a few hundred million combat points as a lvl 74 with just 11million myself.

fair enough.

but what boggles me is: 1) why do i only get such enemies (90+) even after rechallenging another 10 times and 2) why do i only get max 1 point for losing?

isnt there something broken with that system?

-labernet.s32
    Last edited by Nachteule; September 13th, 2016 at 13:31.

До сих пор лагает турнир! правда все награды получаю, но иногда проскакивает окно наград и иногда кнопок повтора и далее нет
    loken.s558 Русский08 IOS
    Alliance Akatsuki
    Member of Legion Foundation group

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by freakplayer View Post
    so i "challenged" either a level 95 or a 100 with over a few hundred million combat points as a lvl 74 with just 11million myself.

fair enough.

but what boggles me is: 1) why do i only get such enemies (90+) even after rechallenging another 10 times and 2) why do i only get max 1 point for losing?

isnt there something broken with that system?

-labernet.s32
    The system is just fine, but you need to understand it.

1) your enemies and points are only based on ranking, not on level or force
    2) your losing points are based again on ranking. You can get even more points for losing to someone much higher than you in the ranking.
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

well i get that i get sometimes a few lvl 100s and 90s+, because they arent as high rank in that league yet as others are.

the point was that i rerolled at least 10 times to get new enemies and everytime i got other 90+ which makes it extremely frustrating if you spend 1/2 charges to get new enemies against whom you might have a chance.

just a big flaw in the system i fear.

Quote Originally Posted by loken.s558 View Post
    До сих пор лагает турнир! правда все награды получаю, но иногда проскакивает окно наград и иногда кнопок повтора и далее нет
    sorry i dont speak russian.

Choose the least bad option that gives you the most points. If even refilling you still get bad options it may not be worth it to roll your chances until you get a good match which you can win.

I would reroll the matches if both my options are 0 point loss though.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

The match-ups were subject of many complaints in first Galaxy League. Since 2nd league this has "stabilized". But this is from a level 100 perspective.

Probably there are too few low level players to provide fair match-ups for them. So fast levelling is recommended. And btw. I doubt tap4fun will invest into the improvement of matching for lower levels.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

I now find, for myself, that if I have to be about rank 300 to be able to get matches that I can win as well as get good points. Once I touch rank 200+, the matches gets less optimal to me and is well nigh impossible for me, around rank 150+, and so I don't spend the credits to level up faster. In other words, there will be a steady state which my peers force and myself and floating around each other. I do put a flagship only formation for others to win to go up higher. I just wish more players will return it in kind by using a flagship formation fleet for Galaxy League
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

i havent spent any credits this time and so my rank is hovering around 1200. I win almost all battles so it works for me.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    The match-ups were subject of many complaints in first Galaxy League. Since 2nd league this has "stabilized". But this is from a level 100 perspective.

Probably there are too few low level players to provide fair match-ups for them. So fast levelling is recommended. And btw. I doubt tap4fun will invest into the improvement of matching for lower levels.
    So far for my second account, a lv 87, the match-ups are very good. I get a lot of opponents in my range or less and i also get a lot of points from them, usually above 15. Of course i also get very high level opponents too, but much less than i get on my lv 100 main. As a matter of fact on my main 80% of the time i get opponents with higher force than i have

I get good matches on both accounts
    Main account is lv 100 and i rarely get matches where both opponents are to strong, i'm ranked in the same area as Kris, around 1200
    My second account became lv80 yesterday, matching is improved now, when i was lv79 i received a lot of lv80+ opponents, was hard to win a battle against them because of their higher equipment grade, now as lv80 the situation changed and i'm winning a lot more battles now, my force is 24,8m
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation