Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Anniversary Carnival - Side Task Event [30 Aug - 05 Sep 2016]

Quote Originally Posted by Myhay Nycu Maglasu View Post
    Vip 6 can reach maximum 105, by 5/day for free and we can buy maximum 10/day so will be 70+35=105 we need 3 more supplies but tap made a mistake, big mistake here and only vip 7 and up can reach the 108 task.

Hopefully they fix it and distribute the rewards for these players getting 105!
    Did t4f acknowledged this issue? or are they silent?
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga View Post
    Sorry but did I miss something. How can we achieve 10 logins if the event is shorter? I logged in every day, three times till now and it's only 4 days and 14 hours left....

Maybe there is a "hidden button" for VIP 99 players who are allowed to log in "twice" a day. :-D
    No, the first 4 logins give 1 point each and the last 3 logins give 2 points each. So if you do all 7 logins you will have collected 10 points. This new event interface counts the points for the upper bar not the actions itself.

tmp_26695-Screenshot_2016-09-01-13-24-08-1933718185.jpg
    Last edited by Nachteule; September 1st, 2016 at 11:27.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Section Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    Hopefully they fix it and distribute the rewards for these players getting 105!
    Did t4f acknowledged this issue? or are they silent?
    YE stap know about this issue we report it but will see what will happen.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Thx Nachteule and sorry T4F, sometimes it is so easy... Sorry that I missed the wood for the trees. I mean now where i see it it is really big and clear

https://play.google.com/intl/ALL_us/...agreement.html

look at and say what is wrong

bwt. vip and no-VIP players must know exactly what your options

vip preview is still wrong. I send tap4fun 23.3. mail with what is wrong in description and still wrong

3rd anniversary - a big disappointment

vip preview - Developers must not mislead users about the apps they are selling nor about any in-app services, goods, content, or functionality offered for purchase. If your product description on Google Play refers to in-app features that may require a specific or additional charge, your description must clearly notify users that payment is required to access those features.

https://play.google.com/intl/us_ALL/...etization-ads/

Quote Originally Posted by Myhay Nycu Maglasu View Post
    Vip 6 can reach maximum 105, by 5/day for free and we can buy maximum 10/day so will be 70+35=105 we need 3 more supplies but tap made a mistake, big mistake here and only vip 7 and up can reach the 108 task.
    I don't think this is a mistake*, this 108 arena was not reviewed to be changed for VIP6 and below, game parameters most probably not changed.

Since the new arena battle system, in late June, the final reward is at 108 arena battle supplies, as it has been since last year, so for the month of July and August and now September in 2016, this situation has been present. It is only now that widely known by others because of the transparency of the rewards systems.

So let's just ask Tap4fun, to make it possible for even non-VIP to reach the maximum arena battle rewards in the future. * How about it Tap4fun?

* assuming that even before the new arena reward system in June, it was possible for a non-VIP to achieve the maximum arena battle rewards.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri