Thread: 3rd anniversary floating task - login task 1st day bug

3rd anniversary floating task - login task 1st day bug

What a bummer, because I log into the game before 0200 UTC, I do not qualify for the first day's 3rd anniversary coupon.

Even though i switch accounts and back, I still do not qualify for day 1's login task.

The maximum number of points one can collect from this Login floating task is 11 points (1+1+1+1+2+2+3).

And to get the 1x 3rd anniversary pack one needs 10 points.

So if i log in every i will qualify for the 3rd anniversary pack BUT I missed out on the 1st day, that is today's, 1x 3rd anniversary coupon, because i log in before 0200 UTC

Please Tap, fix this bug. Thank you.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Three-Star Admiral
    likewise as mentioned in an earlier post. lesson learnt is everyday I try to log off 2359H UTC before reset to prevent any 'bugs/problem' based on my experiences such as losing mining raids (8 of them for the day) if I raided at 2359H UTC and the fight crosses over to 0000H UTC the next day.

Similar problem with Arena battles trying to snatch first place and guess what tap told me? paraphrasing: sorry your battle went to 0001H UTC, there's nothing we can do. you do not get your battle rewards (fortunately mine is just 30 credits++). But still itz the principle that counts. And furthermore there's nothing written to state that, otherwise I wouldn't have fought at that time.

So after all these, itz best to log off or shutdown a minute or 2 before any new reset or 0200H UTC event time slot to play safe. I forgot about today and encountered the same problem. Told them to reset the log-in through a ticket. no reply yet but I am not hopeful. I will lose I Anniversary pack and 3 coupons which might just bag me that one important core for a free-month card player like me. Dark reign closing and not compensating and arena fight not compensating really really get on my nerves.

Ok, got a GM mail that i received 1x 3rd Anniversary Pack & 3x 3rd Anniversary Coupon for the server abnormality on 30 August between 0000-0200 UTC

Thank you Tap
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri