Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Recruit System & New Class specific wormholes

I guess Tap wants us to pay for opening more formations. I have three formations unlocked. What is the cost to open five more?

First commander i received was Lyon, being replaced by tech points because i already had him.
    Second commander received was Cassandra, also replaced because of the same reason.
    Imho certainly not worth to pay 1 credit in this lottery
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

Ok, I had a look at "fantastic improvement" and my honest oppinion is another BS from t4F.. 4$
    First of all they get rid of one free (maybe even a last thing) which gave you a credit free commander...

Now:
    - they made another huge lottery "New Portal", where very few of us can get something usefull .. and chances you get something are so low, that is it complete waste of my time and resources.. as experiment I paid for 5 keys, then you get message"Simon" you already get so you get some resources ..yeaa, fantastic!!! ok pass, the pinnacle is how they display best commanders as prices you can get, but the chances are 0.00000001% for most of us..
    - worm hole? waw .. 15 waves and get just fragments.. and 3 keys? indeed not worth time to change ships definitively,
    here the best recommendation as already mentioned by others, is to run your best balanced fleet and get to wave 9, maybe 10 if you are lucky .. get the prestige which is in my view the most valuable reward ..

- the newforce bonusses, well just cosmetics, to help you see at least some progress if you want to work for it.. but at the end will not make a huge difference, actually so small that you wont even notice..5k more damage if you commander does 1m ..

concussion Tap will be always Tap, trying to trick you and increase profits... bussines as usual... just very dissapointed by the outcome, I had very low expectations because I did expect BS like this... not 1st nor last..
    Last edited by Frankie; August 29th, 2016 at 19:14.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

I dont understand why i had to spend for a commander that i had , and i had spent for it enough ... To spent again , this is not right
    Aleks.s845 World803 Android
    ( play for fun .. and i enjoy the game ..)
    The best Wishes to All

I do hope that this type of class specific wormholes (5?) will be complemented with 5 extra FREE formations slots, otherwise (combined with annoying messages in galactonite center) I'm not going to bother with formation changing. And surely enough I'm not going to spend credits on extra formation slots. PvP and Primus setups are good enough to get me up to wave 8..9 and since the wormholes are going to be on weekly basis i suppose, in time I'll get few augmentation chips from those anyway.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

One-Star Admiral
    I am very unhappy with the new system implemented by Tap4younameit. Like Frankie said, it's a big BS. Slowly but surely T4... takes away all our decision making actions and replace them with lottery events in the hope (and it seems it was a good call for them) that players will spend some more credits. Fortunately i refrained from spending any credits on that Rank S lottery...i will wait to get the 10 free draws....

The bad thing is that with this system you may never get one of the commanders you don't own already and the resources you get instead of a commander are laughable.

And yes, we definitely need 4 or 5 new free formation slots for this new type of wormhole. Speaking of wormholes, T4 did it again with the 40 waves anniversary one. It seems it's a destroyer wormhole, in wave 6 my non-destroyer formation took 20 rounds to win. I guess in wave 7 i will not be able to destroy the enemy formation.

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post
    I do hope that this type of class specific wormholes (5?) will be complemented with 5 extra FREE formations slots, otherwise (combined with annoying messages in galactonite center) I'm not going to bother with formation changing. And surely enough I'm not going to spend credits on extra formation slots. PvP and Primus setups are good enough to get me up to wave 8..9 and since the wormholes are going to be on weekly basis i suppose, in time I'll get few augmentation chips from those anyway.
    Both days so far I finished wave 15 on the new wormholes with the PvP formation: Alfred +7, Geo +7, Strat +7, Maggie +6, FS +5.
    It seems one ship of the needed class at +7 is enough to finish them in this formation.
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

Section Leader
    I dont like those wormholes cuz every day we need to change our fleets and thx to last update this will get more time, will be BETTER to let all ships to deal damages there
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

the wormholes are a joke. All that trouble to get a single chip. And that's if you finish it

Besides everytime you change galas or equipment you get an annoying announcement about the increase in force it give you.

What a shitty update.

The game keeps getting worse with every update they make
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; September 3rd, 2016 at 12:05.
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

One-Star Admiral
    I use the credit recruitment and tap und 10x and i got Frost for 4,5k crd on my CtC Scout Account that's quiet okay i think. On another account i get Zach for free, can't complain atm