Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Recruit System & New Class specific wormholes

New Recruit System & New Class specific wormholes

What are your opinion guys?

Free with keys that may be obtain in the class specific wormholes. Today is Monday and will get keys and ranger chip fragments - 25 will give you 1 ranger chip
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

this is going to be anoying as hell having to refit ships every day for 1 worm hole

I am not sure about the new recruit system as I am not sure if one may get the same commander and be replace by some other resource or is it guaranteed a new commander. The new class specific wormholes really doesn't appeal me honestly. 25 fragments for 1 chip? LMAO LOL. Then I wonder if its worth to change the formation. With the keys I need some explanation with the new portal
    VIP 6 raylight.s570 world 1473 highest speed first in arena level 105
    My fleet: Ursa(+6)lt. violette(+4), Fearsome Devil(+6)lt jackie, Alfred(+7)lt.Krill(+7), Stratus(+7)lt.Kit(+4), Flagship(+6)lt.mileena. Give me suggestions to improve my fleet thank you!!

Section Leader
    i bought 10 keys but i didnt saw what commander i got.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

the keys are for the celestial portal on the left side
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    the keys are for the celestial portal on the left side
    hehehe actually I meant if they are worth getting/buying etc...
    My fleet: Ursa(+6)lt. violette(+4), Fearsome Devil(+6)lt jackie, Alfred(+7)lt.Krill(+7), Stratus(+7)lt.Kit(+4), Flagship(+6)lt.mileena. Give me suggestions to improve my fleet thank you!!

I managed to get Zach for free from the portal. (10 keys) I trekked again with credits and got nothing. Also pressing the x10 doesn't work towards getting the commander
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

The good thing about the Ranger Wormhole is you get pretty far without switching. So the difficulty level is not very high. I solved all waves with PVP fleet and 20 Credits for a single revive at last wave.
    Last edited by Nachteule; August 29th, 2016 at 15:57.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Three-Star Admiral
    Managed to complete with 40 credits spent. had to switch to rangers to make things much easier. altho itz better than 100 credits in the arena for an unknown chip (yeah there's a chance for FS/Destroyer chip, but still percentages compared to a sure thing).

but the recruiting system is a joke! I 'got' lyon which I already have and so I got crappy resources. and someone said it's a lottery/random which commander you get. Man no way am I paying a single credit for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    The good thing about the Ranger Wormhole is you get pretty far without switching. So the difficulty level is not very high. I solved all waves with PVP fleet and 20 Credits for a single revive at last wave.
    Well, the both of us are using 2 rangers in our fleet. So it sort of made things easier only for this Monday xDD