Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Unable to claim MY REWARDS.

  1. #1
    Three-Star Admiral
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    617

    Unable to claim MY REWARDS.

    i keep getting "Server connection error. Please try again later" even though though the game works fine. it definitely isn't a connection error. wifi or network no problem with the game and other apps. anyone experience is as well?

  2. #2
    Section Leader Nopo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Currently somewhere in South East Asia
    Posts
    2,551
    Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    i keep getting "Server connection error. Please try again later" even though though the game works fine. it definitely isn't a connection error. wifi or network no problem with the game and other apps. anyone experience is as well?
    yes, i switch over to an alliance mates account and back and it was ok, can connect
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

  3. #3
    Three-Star Admiral
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    617
    thanks for the tip nopo. but it doesn't work and the daily login is not given as well. and there's pink squares instead of icons of the items.

  4. #4
    Section Leader Nopo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Currently somewhere in South East Asia
    Posts
    2,551
    Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    thanks for the tip nopo. but it doesn't work and the daily login is not given as well. and there's pink squares instead of icons of the items.
    After my phone auto lock and when i went back to the game, this server connection error now occurs again and this time, even when i switch accounts it does not help. in other words, i too have the same problem as you, unable to collect stuff from "My Rewards"
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

  5. #5
    Three-Star Admiral
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    617
    i see the did you send a ticket already? i guess i will hafta later. thanks for the reply at least i dont hafta do the uninstall reinstall nonsense.

  6. #6
    Section Leader Nopo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Currently somewhere in South East Asia
    Posts
    2,551
    No, i have not sent a ticket yet, this type of connection error, i wait a few hours first than see if it still present, if it is then i will send a ticket.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

  7. #7
    Brigadier
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of Ice and Snow
    Posts
    152
    In the same boat with you, hopefully fixed soon.
    ben42.s814 world 772 (Android)

  8. #8
    Five-Star Admiral Frankie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,310
    yes I have same issue, tried existing and log in again, the issue was there still. Well lets hope rewards will not dissapear
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

    No longer playing GL ...

  9. #9
    One-Star Admiral
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    391
    I was able to claim rewards eventually, but i am not able to claim redeem code. The site is experiencing all kinds of problems (data base error, 502 bad gateway, took to long to respond, or nothing at all). Now i am finally able to access forum but the redeem page shows blank.
    Typical T4F big event launch...
    Last edited by bloody9; August 30th, 2016 at 09:01.

  10. #10
    Three-Star Admiral
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by bloody9 View Post
    I was able to claim rewards eventually, but i am not able to claim redeem code. The site is experiencing all kinds of problems (data base error, 502 bad gateway, took to long to respond, or nothing at all). Now i am finally able to access forum but the redeem page shows blank.
    Typical T4F big event launch...

    yes managed to get the rewards now. same problem with the redeem codes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •