Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Invincible - Maggie [27 - 29 August 2016]

Gratz for Maggie JL
    HeadZ.s32, world 677 (iOS)

I managed to get her and a free r7 from the consume event. So far very happy with her
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    JLeroux, you must be probably luckiest person ever!.. to save from month cards for Stratus, Alfred, Geofrey, Kril+7 and Maggie. WAW I wish I had your luck, for me difficult to believe..
    You must read my previous post again, I did buy credits but typically only during those event they give you double credits or very huge advantages. So I save via Arena (top 3 as we rotate), month card and buy when it seems I get a lot more for the money. But yes, I was lucky on Geoffrey (20k only during chest event) and Maggie (35k only during chest event). With Krill I actually save up enough and I spend 37k quite some months ago but got a good deal with Pandora cores hence I figured it was a good time to spend. Oh, an I almost forgot Stratus was also because of a consume and I don't recall exactly by I think I only spend about 22k credits to get him. Yeah, maybe I am lucky but I also spend like 50-250 credits on every commander event almost, which I think might impact your luck as T4F sees you participate always (not sure if it does influence but somehow I think so).
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Kasaskaki View Post
    Gratz for Maggie JL
    Thanks HeadZ, good to see you on the forums mate! We will catch up on next Pandora perhaps. :-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    You must read my previous post again, I did buy credits but typically only during those event they give you double credits or very huge advantages. So I save via Arena (top 3 as we rotate), month card and buy when it seems I get a lot more for the money. But yes, I was lucky on Geoffrey (20k only during chest event) and Maggie (35k only during chest event). With Krill I actually save up enough and I spend 37k quite some months ago but got a good deal with Pandora cores hence I figured it was a good time to spend. Oh, an I almost forgot Stratus was also because of a consume and I don't recall exactly by I think I only spend about 22k credits to get him. Yeah, maybe I am lucky but I also spend like 50-250 credits on every commander event almost, which I think might impact your luck as T4F sees you participate always (not sure if it does influence but somehow I think so).
    Waw, fantastic.. very happy for you!
    back to topic you have just opened, activity and participation , you might well be right, with t4f you never know ..
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    Waw, fantastic.. very happy for you!
    back to topic you have just opened, activity and participation , you might well be right, with t4f you never know ..
    The reason I participate in almost each and spend some credits is to get a TS-3 chip or a Pandora core cheap, like 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, etc credits but I typically stop when I spend about 50-250 credits or when I just got what I wanted. I once did open just one chest for 38 credits and got the only Pandora Core and stopped. It really depends as I try to get things cheap, and be patient. I also try to save up those galaxy reserve as that way on last Geoffrey event I could get the chest event reset a few times to gain some extra TS-3 chips and Pandora cores by limiting the credits I am spending. Just gaming tactics I am using, and keeping fingers crossed.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110