14. 2799
    15. 3599
    16. 4599
    17. ...
    18. 6599

(All prices in Credits.)
    Total price for 18 Chests: ????? Credits
    Bonus: None really, if you have Maggie already 25x Rover Chips
    Notes: Buy 2750 Credits and if you get 1x Maggie DNA get 5x Pandora Power Crystals
    Last edited by JLeroux; August 28th, 2016 at 09:28.

Section Leader
    I can tell you the aproximate price that its 30-34 k credits for her.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

I suppose with 25 Rover chips it is more to the 34k end than to the 30k end. I will try to find some more chest prices from Facebook postings.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Well I took a chance and started spending credits like 20k because of the bonus when you consume and get 1 DNA chip after 15 tries and then spend some extra to reach my goal for second DNA but stopped at 20k. Tomorrow I will continue for 2nd DNA.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Section Leader
    Good luck for the second Dna of Maggie
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Thanks, second took a bit more but since yesterday I started already just to reach 20k today I will have to spend as well 20k just to get the consule rewards. In total I had to spend about 35k for 2 Maggie DNA. That is still good and thanks to the consume event I have as well some great extras.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Thanks, second took a bit more but since yesterday I started already just to reach 20k today I will have to spend as well 20k just to get the consule rewards. In total I had to spend about 35k for 2 Maggie DNA. That is still good and thanks to the consume event I have as well some great extras.
    waw 35k seems like a bargain... congrats on the good luck!
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

How is her like commander ? Skill reduce attack and s attack seems to be good , but can she resist and how is her shoot ????
    Aleks.s845 World803 Android
    ( play for fun .. and i enjoy the game ..)
    The best Wishes to All

Well I actually have both DNA but I haven't composed her yet for the reason that there is no reward to compose Maggie. I actually didn't gave any good Rover yet, except Violette which was my main reason to take on Maggie and what triggered me to do so was the consume events as I spend 20k credits per day with nice return in extra rewards, while Maggie did only cost 35k in the end I did spend each day a bit more to get the full rewards. Now I will start saving up again, would be nice if they come again with a double/triple kind of buy credit and get double (or maybe triple with 3rd anniversary) cause if else I don't really buy but just save up from month cards.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Well I actually have both DNA but I haven't composed her yet for the reason that there is no reward to compose Maggie. I actually didn't gave any good Rover yet, except Violette which was my main reason to take on Maggie and what triggered me to do so was the consume events as I spend 20k credits per day with nice return in extra rewards, while Maggie did only cost 35k in the end I did spend each day a bit more to get the full rewards. Now I will start saving up again, would be nice if they come again with a double/triple kind of buy credit and get double (or maybe triple with 3rd anniversary) cause if else I don't really buy but just save up from month cards.
    Don’t worry, they will make more often these events because it generates much more profits for t4f and its cost NOTHING because for virtual things which you cannot materialize who decides on prices? They actually force you to spend more, if you are not wise ..

I would never spend extra credits just to get extra rewards... but t4f counts on it... this is trick to force players spend more

JLeroux, you must be probably luckiest person ever!.. to save from month cards for Stratus, Alfred, Geofrey, Kril+7 and Maggie. WAW I wish I had your luck, for me difficult to believe..
    Last edited by Frankie; August 29th, 2016 at 11:47.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...