Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving Bonus - Armour Reshape 2016-08-23

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I know how you feel darre. I am in the same situation where the server is rapidly dying. Both our worlds are in the 900's so is that a sign that we have been forgotten?!
    No I can allay your fears. I am playing on Deutsch05, no merger in sight and we also have less than 15 active players, So it depends not on the number ;-)

we have less then 10 active i think....really bad numbers
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Section Leader
    you need 9 players to help you for speed up on level of the reshape after 95 so can be helped
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Myhay Nycu Maglasu View Post
    you need 9 players to help you for speed up on level of the reshape after 95 so can be helped
    There are only 4 players in total on 993, where can i rent some players to come and help?

Maybe they should create a new world and put all the forum members in it?? Should be fun
    Last edited by darre; August 25th, 2016 at 16:32.
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

Quote Originally Posted by darre View Post
    There are only 4 players in total on 993, where can i rent some players to come and help?

Maybe they should create a new world and put all the forum members in it?? Should be fun
    poor you, I have now maxed my levels.. yea.. all 100 now.. very good event..
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    poor you, I have now maxed my levels.. yea.. all 100 now.. very good event..
    Congrats on that Frankie, i'm happy for you, i will do it the turtle way.....very slowly

Quote Originally Posted by darre View Post
    Congrats on that Frankie, i'm happy for you, i will do it the turtle way.....very slowly
    You don't have the account sharing habit on your server?!
    I have access to some 10 accounts in my alliance since account sharing was suggested right from the beginning to all members. It really helps in various cases ( and especially when players quit)
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

We want the new adrenaline to this game.. When Cosmos war end and when pandora event end , the game turn on borin time.

So i think they had do well with this , not only for me (cause i am on ladt upgrade) but new ideas come... hope new level and more fight events..
    And no more new commanders .. we need to upgrade them all on max possibilitty strongest ... but new commanders come with new interesant skills and we are not upgraded noone ...
    Aleks.s845 World803 Android
    ( play for fun .. and i enjoy the game ..)
    The best Wishes to All

Quote Originally Posted by Pliusomiot View Post
    You don't have the account sharing habit on your server?!
    I have access to some 10 accounts in my alliance since account sharing was suggested right from the beginning to all members. It really helps in various cases ( and especially when players quit)
    No mate, i have once suggested it and nobody liked the idea of sharing account information, i think you need to be able to trust your mates but apparently i was the only one with this conviction it was soon buried to never be discussed again.
    So now we're condemned to a slow upgrade, well this way maybe we won't get bored as we will have something to look forward to for quite a while

Sometimes desperation drives sharing.

I does help if the top gun(s) are willing to share. Or a few start sharing it and advertise it. My current alliance started sharing players main accounts last month and those who shared were able to get to 30K merit points faster and without loosing sleep last month. Noticing this, this month, more alliance members started sharing accounts to reach 30K faster and without having to wake up in the middle of rest time to do battle.

Of course sharing scout accounts was the first step.

ps having a offline game group chat really helps build the community to share, because in-game chat doesn't cut in sharing our lives
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri