Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving Bonus - Armour Reshape 2016-08-23

Thanksgiving Bonus - Armour Reshape 2016-08-23

I would like to say a word of thanks to the unknown person(s) who made the suggestion for this event and to have it for 28 days with unlimited hull reshape help.

I would like to say Thank You to Tap4fun actually implementing this event making it 27 days as well as making it unlimited reshape help.

It really helps players who are in a low activity alliance to boost up their fleet's HP so that they can go toe-toe with a higher activity alliance.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Does this mean a lot of people are going to max their hull reshape now? I am close and this event might finish it off
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Three-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Does this mean a lot of people are going to max their hull reshape now? I am close and this event might finish it off
    wow, i am jelly green. just started level 90 plus not enough active allies to maximise reshape times...and i am still stuck with some hours. talk about bad timing always, jeeez

I also started a new upgrade just before the event so 125 hrs left
    Is there any benefit in upgrading one module to 100 at a time? I have all five at 96. Anything other than the 200k tech points reward of this event?

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    Is there any benefit in upgrading one module to 100 at a time? I have all five at 96. Anything other than the 200k tech points reward of this event?
    today I finished my first lvl100, and got 200k tech points, sweet

best aproach level up all the way to 100... so you get ate least 1 or 2 times tech points bonus.. I am on lvl95 for the remaining.. so let see how much I can push it
    btw, no other rewards, I am pretty happy with tech points....
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

It is better as Frankie suggested to level up to 100 first for one module and then next as you get both the 200K tech points rewards as well as the extra boost from level 100 HP. Level 98 to 99 and level 99 to 100 gives a 20K HP boost.

Takes respectively about 252 hours and 285 hours without the speed up, with the speed up that is 25 & 28 hours plus.

A level 100 alliance mate will reduce about 4 hours from the hull reshape time so if you have 7 other active level 100 alliance mates who would daily help out in hull reshape you should have no problem getting it all upgraded within the day.

A nice time to schedule will be right after Primus, when alliance members are online - just like when hull reshape started out
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

Sorry, but I don't like this one bit.
    I completed the reshape waiting the corresponding time, remembering when it finalized, etc. Now anyone who didn't do anything will catch me in a few days.
    Beside it will surely mean they are going to introduce a new way of upgrading.
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    Sorry, but I don't like this one bit.
    I completed the reshape waiting the corresponding time, remembering when it finalized, etc. Now anyone who didn't do anything will catch me in a few days.
    Beside it will surely mean they are going to introduce a new way of upgrading.
    Yes, i can understand how you feel too. I too was quite advanced in my hull reshape, finishing it yesterday (hence my thank you post).

Before this maxed out hull reshpae, I was regularly winning battles against certain specific server mates, but now, because of hull reshape maxed out, the battles now go either way depending our formation (commanders, modules and galactonites stones are pretty static and don't change much from day to day).

I see it on the greater overview, it helps the other alliances with few or fewer active members and when their hull reshape is maxed out, it introduces competitiveness again ...

What comes next ... is anyone's guess

What a mess. I had begun on a new update the day before this event started and now I'm stuck for many more days. 113 hrs left. Some of my more lucky alliance members however got everything to 100 yesterday. As always with Tap luck is the most decisive factor.

What a mess. I had begun on a new update the day before this event started and now I'm stuck for many more days. 113 hrs left. Some of my more lucky alliance members however got everything to 100 yesterday. As always with Tap luck is the most decisive factor.
    Yes, i know bad luck. I was lucky to have only about 70 plus hours left when the event started. After 4 days, you should be able to enjoy the hull reshape speed ups. Another reason why I am thankful that it is a 28 days event so that for those who would potentially miss out by starting a level 99 > 100 hull reshape can still enjoy the speedy hull reshape after 11 days.