14. 1498
    15. 1980
    16. 2780
    17. 3680
    18. 4580

(All prices in Credits.)
    Total price for 18 Chests: 19052 Credits
    Bonus: 10th and 12th chests opening gives 1x Striker Chip
    Notes: Purchase 1250 credits and raffle 1x Armoray DNA or 18x Striker Chips gives 5x Pandora Power Crystals, if you already have Armoray you can get 18x Striker chips instead of 1x DNA chip
    Last edited by JLeroux; August 23rd, 2016 at 15:04.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Here are the prices of the rest of the boxes.

9. 398
    10. 498
    11. 598
    12. 898
    13. 1198
    14. 1498
    15. 1980
    16. 2780
    17. 3680
    18. 4580

As usual, the chip was in the very last 18th chest for me Fakin scammers !

I have 1 chip. thinking whether to go for 2nd chip or to wait till the anniversary special commander is revealed...what do you guys suggest..
    darth vader
    world 704 iOS

Galaxy Lord[8]/jackie[1], Star Lord [7], Sturdy[7],Azrael[7], FS[3][lt Violette]

Quote Originally Posted by darthvader View Post
    I have 1 chip. thinking whether to go for 2nd chip or to wait till the anniversary special commander is revealed...what do you guys suggest..

Depends on how many credits you have in your account. 1 armoray DNA costs 19052 credits worse case scenarios.

You need about 70K for a brand newly introduced commander to be safe.

So if you have > 90K I think it is safe. If the usual price trend for new commanded stays the same.

Question is do you want to see if the next commander is worth getting or not.

Also if you don't get Armoray now are you alright in the arena?

By the way it has been a long time since I saw a 2 destroyer fleet, darthvader
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Thanks Nopo. i have around 70K credits. also on my server i am no 1 so there is no pressing need for Armoray. I got the 1st chip last month so was thinking about the 2nd one. do you think there will be a new destroyer this time ? Also if you see it my way, it is a 2 cross attack fleet.
    Last edited by darthvader; August 23rd, 2016 at 14:19.
    darth vader
    world 704 iOS

Galaxy Lord[8]/jackie[1], Star Lord [7], Sturdy[7],Azrael[7], FS[3][lt Violette]

Hard to tell. Armoray is strong and on lower augmentation levels probably stronger than Stratus/Ivan. In your fleet Brom Bones fights with Incendos for the precious Destroyer chips and makes your fleet pretty Jackie-vulnerable and Annica can mess with Geoffrey shields... I would probably address those issues with new commanders from Rover, Ranger, Striker class.

But if you are below level 100 I would wait anyways with such decisions...
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Hard to tell. Armoray is strong and on lower augmentation levels probably stronger than Stratus/Ivan. In your fleet Brom Bones fights with Incendos for the precious Destroyer chips and makes your fleet pretty Jackie-vulnerable and Annica can mess with Geoffrey shields... I would probably address those issues with new commanders from Rover, Ranger, Striker class.

But if you are below level 100 I would wait anyways with such decisions...
    Thanks Nachteule.. I am at level 92 so way below level 100. I want to remove Annica and was thinking of Armoray in her place. Next step is to replace Brom but at my level augmented commanders are not that strong. So don't want to invest in an augmented commander today which will be obsolete before I reach level 100
    Last edited by darthvader; August 23rd, 2016 at 13:21. Reason: Making post clearer
    darth vader
    world 704 iOS

Hey darthvader, as you have 2 destroyers which I had before as well (Brom Bones and Incendos) I actually went for Stratus for a good Striker. Now if I would have already one DNA for Armoray then I would get rid of Brom Bones and get the second DNA when worst case it is 19k credits (hoping you will get it for less). Or you wait for Stratus or Dor when they come up again. With 2 destroyers you can do great damage but anyone who is faster with Jacky and you have no special on 2 commanders the first round. Better to have a commander of each kind to balance it out better and win more battles.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Hey darthvader, as you have 2 destroyers which I had before as well (Brom Bones and Incendos) I actually went for Stratus for a good Striker. Now if I would have already one DNA for Armoray then I would get rid of Brom Bones and get the second DNA when worst case it is 19k credits (hoping you will get it for less). Or you wait for Stratus or Dor when they come up again. With 2 destroyers you can do great damage but anyone who is faster with Jacky and you have no special on 2 commanders the first round. Better to have a commander of each kind to balance it out better and win more battles.
    Hey JLeroux.. is stratus good enough at lvl 92 when he can be +3 only? coz i think from +7 onwards he gets real destructive... i was also thinking of replacing Brom so that destroyer chips dont get split. But have to replace Annica first as she replaces Geoffrey's shields
    darth vader
    world 704 iOS

Quote Originally Posted by darthvader View Post
    Hey JLeroux.. is stratus good enough at lvl 92 when he can be +3 only? coz i think from +7 onwards he gets real destructive... i was also thinking of replacing Brom so that destroyer chips dont get split. But have to replace Annica first as she replaces Geoffrey's shields
    Well good enough I would think so, but when I got him I had no real Striker before hence I had +200 Striker chips meaning I immediately bumped him up to +6 and only used him at that augmentation. I am now saving up Pandora cores (got 60 saved up but that is for Geoffrey to make +7 when I chose to go lvl 100). Yes Annica you need to replace first I guess and then I would go for Dor or Maggie. So you have a choice to make somehow, but yeah if you are lucky enough you might get Armoray by just opening a few chests (I wish you a lot of luck). :-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110