Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Landslide - Thantos [24 - 26 August 2016]

Landslide - Thantos [24 - 26 August 2016]

Bar Increment: 0.60 %
    Price per Increment: 30 Credits
    Augmentation Chip Replacement: 4 x Protector Chips
    Maximum Total Price for 1 DNA/Augmentation Chips: 4560 Credits
    Bonus: 1x Pandora Power Crystal if you get 4x Protector Chips, extra 500k Tech Points when you compose Thantos
    Notes: First 30 raffles for only 15 Credits each
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

What are the benefits of Thantos???
    I saw players that win over Katya Storm's shield with Thantos +7 and Krill+7 as a Lt...!
    That's a killer combo...
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    What are the benefits of Thantos???
    I saw players that win over Katya Storm's shield with Thantos +7 and Krill+7 as a Lt...!
    That's a killer combo...
    Not sure if it is a killer combo when you can do much better with Geoffrey, however for newer players Thantos is a great protector to start with but not really my idea to have him at +7 when that would be more for greater commanders.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

dont need him more got geoffery in lvl 90 he ll be nice
    =ERL=.s68 world 971 Android

Either people know of a better way to get commanders to +7 then i do, or they think +7 is easy to achieve. It takes 60 cores to get any commander to +7 and then you lose 35 when you revert ((+6 takes 10 cores) and im not sure if you get the 5 cores back from the +6 augmentation which is why i put the lose as 35 not 30). Augmenting any commander with cores needs careful thinking so suggesting that a killer combo with an old commander is very misleading.

With the new commanders it would be silly to invest in older commanders that have limited ability. He is a great commander for new players, but i would never advise getting an old commander past augmentation +5.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    It takes 60 cores to get any commander to +7 and then you lose 35 when you revert ((+6 takes 10 cores) and im not sure if you get the 5 cores back from the +6 augmentation which is why i put the lose as 35 not 30).
    I just check the revert interface for my Geoffrey +7 and it shows that I will get back 30 Pandora Power Cores and 190 Protector chips. So you will really get back only 50% of the Pandora Power Cores of each level (5 from +5 to +6 and 25 from +6 to +7).

Obviously i didn't revert to verify the revert interface report ;-)
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

I did the same as Nopo just to confirm as I have Krill at +7 which is I think the only commander (as Lieutenant) you would want to be at +7 to use the nice skill he can invoke. This is also why none of my other commanders are at +7 yet as I save up 60 cores and I want to use them wisely when it will bring the most added value. That I think it Geoffrey but only possible if you are lvl 100 and while I can go to that level I don't feel ready as want to max out first as much as possible at lvl 99. :-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

Where do you people get all the Pandora cores?

From any event that T4F provides, which is like chest events when there are these Pandora cores then I try and hope I get one in the first 5 tries if else I give up. From purchase events and from spend credit events I have save up when it made sense. And yes I actually use all my Galaxy League points just to get Pandora cores which is how I was able to get about 25 Pandora cores during the last one. Anyway you can save them up by cheap investments is my way to go, but Galaxy League is very helpfull to get these.
    Last edited by JLeroux; August 24th, 2016 at 15:03.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

There are several cheap or free sources.

These are the sources I used in the last half year:
    - 15 from last Galaxy League (3 from saved Coins, 5 from last day rank and ranking rewards, 7 during the event).
    - 7 (?) from 1st Galaxy League
    - 5 from nearly every Black Market (except the last one where they weren't offered). At 50% discount the free Crystals give you 5 Cores.
    - 10 from purchase-7-days-any-amount-of-Credits event (meant purchase 120 Credits each day for 7 days).
    - A lot of them from Wormholes - usually I can solve the "Core stage" (but rarely the final "Crystal stage").
    - Some from side task events (if I were in particular need).
    - Some from lucky chest openings. E. g. first 3 chest in Warden event were free for VIP5(?) onwards - 1 Core for free.
    - A lot from purchasing game items during Credits spend events which appear mostly during mining events (I try to spend mainly then).

But I also already purchased Cores in the event which grants you approx. 33 Cores for max. 30k Credits (4 times for an average of 12k).
    And I got 5 free cores from Facebook for purchasing Dor from his very first appearance.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]