Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brand new R-7 Galactonites - Galaconite Lab BUG - Still producing R5s

Angry Brand new R-7 Galactonites - Galaconite Lab BUG - Still producing R5s

Warning!

From World Chat and personal experience, this event is bugged, does not match the event description says:

1. During the event, the Advanced Galactonite Lab will no longer produce R5 or lower Galactonites!
    2. During the even,t the Galactonite Lab will insted have a chance of producing brand new R-7 Galactonites

I saw on World Chat my alliance mate got a string of R5s. I tried and I got 1 Pri-Energey R6 and a Flash R5 from the Advanced Galactonite Lab. I stopped.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

me 2...i tried and got r5s...but i cant contact support page from ingame isnt working...is there other way
    xanmk3.s125 world 1028 ANDROID

Quote Originally Posted by Damir Haseljic View Post
    me 2...i tried and got r5s...but i cant contact support page from ingame isnt working...is there other way
    You could email support but that way, i think will not be as "good" experience as in-game support. Posting by Nachteule on this is here http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...ll=1#post22126
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

can anyone else use support page from ingame

Thanks for the warning! I did feel that it was something fishy about the event. The description states no R5 and yet on the last day there was Starocean as one of the types and they don't come in higher than R5.

Quote Originally Posted by Damir Haseljic View Post
    can anyone else use support page from ingame
    Yes it works for me just checked it but the last bug reports I sent has been unanswered so I don't even bother anymore.

Just happened to me as well. I was able to takera ticket in game but I'm forced to continue as I need meteors. I will be getting my credits back through Google play if I need to. I have screen shots of this event description and I will be recording my screen.

This is just not good enough.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

I also made screens of both event and bought r5 down at the end of bag...due to the automatic ordering of galas in bag its obvious it is just bought...i was able to contact them trough game i hope they reply soon...i also need one more meteor Kris

i tested this event on an alt. i got a flash r5.
    so i dont gonna waste my credits on my main

Still no response from support...should i contact google