Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Stratus vs. Dor

You can try Kit (even at +0) to give your fleet more block. Elsa gives more S-ATK, but will not hide Dor unless someone deaccu'ed him. So it's block (defense) vs. S-ATK (offense). With Geoffrey, Dor, Maggie you are prepared very well for longer battles. So using Kit can help to support this strategy better than Elsa I think.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    You can try Kit (even at +0) to give your fleet more block. Elsa gives more S-ATK, but will not hide Dor unless someone deaccu'ed him. So it's block (defense) vs. S-ATK (offense). With Geoffrey, Dor, Maggie you are prepared very well for longer battles. So using Kit can help to support this strategy better than Elsa I think.
    I think you might be right there, Kit is +3 right now so not long to go
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Section Leader
    and again Straus gets my vote...
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Двух ставь

Well I did go for Stratus and I somehow regret going for Maggie but I was tempted hence tried a few chest with good rewards for the credits which led to first DNA. That means if you get it quick why not go for the 2nd, so I have Maggie and I don't often use her actually (only sometimes but also as she is only +5). Straus I am using every day in any type of fleet as he can lock easily and I think I want him one day at +12 (that could be in many many years). While I find Dor very interesting I somehow now save up hence try to stay away from the temptation, but I think Dor is a great commander.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Well I did go for Stratus and I somehow regret going for Maggie but I was tempted hence tried a few chest with good rewards for the credits which led to first DNA. That means if you get it quick why not go for the 2nd, so I have Maggie and I don't often use her actually (only sometimes but also as she is only +5). Straus I am using every day in any type of fleet as he can lock easily and I think I want him one day at +12 (that could be in many many years). While I find Dor very interesting I somehow now save up hence try to stay away from the temptation, but I think Dor is a great commander.
    Stratus if hits and locks really can be a battle changer (i used to target Stratus over other commanders, but this has changed post Ursa)

Dor, with his 100% accumulator, not only is a great Lt. Kit main commander, he just pounds his special attack every round and that can be devastating, especially after the commanders are weaken. Still I will target Stratus over Dor (almost) any time.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    Stratus is so much better than Dor and Maggie

But +10 is enough
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    Stratus is so much better than Dor and Maggie

But +10 is enough
    So now your tempting people to go after Stratus?

As up to now i'm very happy with Dor in my fleet, i chose him over Stratus because i don't see a way to successfully implement Stratus in my fleet.
    For now i use Armoray as a last shooter and i think that wouldn't work with Stratus, to me he looks like a commander that need to shoot first or second at the latest, but as i didn't participate in the ratrace for speed i only have 2 meteors, that results in being second shooter most of the time.
    So my question is am i wrong with my assumption? Can Stratus be successfully implemented in my game?
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

Quote Originally Posted by darre View Post
    So now your tempting people to go after Stratus?

As up to now i'm very happy with Dor in my fleet, i chose him over Stratus because i don't see a way to successfully implement Stratus in my fleet.
    For now i use Armoray as a last shooter and i think that wouldn't work with Stratus, to me he looks like a commander that need to shoot first or second at the latest, but as i didn't participate in the ratrace for speed i only have 2 meteors, that results in being second shooter most of the time.
    So my question is am i wrong with my assumption? Can Stratus be successfully implemented in my game?
    haha

Stratus can work irrespective of first shot and position. You don't need first shot or to make him fire first.

His lock and Def reduction is very important for enemies with Geoffrey.

He is also the ship most players try to get to +10. At +10 he has a 100% def reduction.

If you want to improve your fleet and you are not going for the 2 new big ones (FD & Azrael), then Stratus for Armoray should be your choice.
    Beside with a +7 Dor, Stratus will make incredible damage
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    haha

Stratus can work irrespective of first shot and position. You don't need first shot or to make him fire first.

His lock and Def reduction is very important for enemies with Geoffrey.

He is also the ship most players try to get to +10. At +10 he has a 100% def reduction.

If you want to improve your fleet and you are not going for the 2 new big ones (FD & Azrael), then Stratus for Armoray should be your choice.
    Beside with a +7 Dor, Stratus will make incredible damage
    Thanks for your quick reply

So i should reconsider going after Stratus, thanks for sharing your point of view on him
    I'm also considering going for FD as now Incendos became old and grumpy, although he does considerable damage again thanks to Dor
    Not thinking about Azrael as i don't want to watch your video....hahahaha
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation