Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stratus vs. Dor

did some 90% off so it paid itself quite much. Mostly used my credits for stones since with dual r5's Inow do have some more space for r6 like dodge or meteor.
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Dor and Stratus is very different commanders! u need to know what u want, buff ur fleet or curse fleet of ur enemy
    loken.s558 Русский08 IOS
    Alliance Akatsuki
    Member of Legion Foundation group

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Here I posted some recommended free/cheap sources: http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...7766#post27766

If you focus on a single item class in Black Market, Galaxy League, Side Task events you can collect it pretty fast - even PPCo.
    Hi, I wonder if it is worth focusing on only one item on all event because the value of the items is up and down for example during side task event you get cores and destroyer chips for the same price while in Galaxy league cores are more expensive. Also to add on, non of my ships are even plus 5 yet. My highest is a +4 Incendos. Any suggestions?
    VIP 6 raylight.s570 world 1473 highest speed first in arena level 105
    My fleet: Ursa(+6)lt. violette(+4), Fearsome Devil(+6)lt jackie, Alfred(+7)lt.Krill(+7), Stratus(+7)lt.Kit(+4), Flagship(+6)lt.mileena. Give me suggestions to improve my fleet thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raylimyf View Post
    Hi, I wonder if it is worth focusing on only one item on all event because the value of the items is up and down for example during side task event you get cores and destroyer chips for the same price while in Galaxy league cores are more expensive.
    Sure, this depends also on your needs. My post was dedicated to the question where/how you can get many Pandora Power Cores (mainly cheap or free).

Quote Originally Posted by Raylimyf View Post
    Also to add on, non of my ships are even plus 5 yet. My highest is a +4 Incendos. Any suggestions?
    You can get 30 random chips per month from Arena for 3k Credits plus 20 from rushing crazy wormholes. Another 20-80 free chips per month from Pandora depending on your matchups and activity. From new Celestial Portal for commanders you own from right-hand side - 2 chips. So 100 augmentation chips per month seem to be in reach without being super spender. I suppose very soon you can get into Pandora Power Core needs.
    Last edited by Nachteule; September 16th, 2016 at 19:44.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Thank you for your reply. I will then start getting more cores now ;D
    VIP 6 raylight.s570 world 1473 highest speed first in arena level 105
    My fleet: Ursa(+6)lt. violette(+4), Fearsome Devil(+6)lt jackie, Alfred(+7)lt.Krill(+7), Stratus(+7)lt.Kit(+4), Flagship(+6)lt.mileena. Give me suggestions to improve my fleet thank you!!

Nachteule I did see a post someone claiming that Dor got nerfed. Did you notice any difference?

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    Nachteule I did see a post someone claiming that Dor got nerfed. Did you notice any difference?
    No, nothing unexpected at least. I am still very satisfied. Although I have a TS-21 Ranger Module, only. I suppose with the 500+k HP from new Master System nearly all commanders need more attacks to kill. The only reliable one shot killer seem to be FD. But Dor was never designed to be a one shooter like FD, I suppose.

I use him in second row. In combination with Geoffrey I try to survive and kill slower but more reliable. For me it works very well.
    Last edited by Nachteule; September 18th, 2016 at 03:52.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

I have just added Dor to my fleet as well. Now i am trying to work out the best way to use him. I am not as strong as Nachteule so i dont have my ships to +7 yet, but i am getting there!

I might miss getting these ships to +7 as the cost is too high and knowing my luck as soon as i do they will be up for replacement, and thats far too many cores to lose.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I have just added Dor to my fleet as well. Now i am trying to work out the best way to use him. I am not as strong as Nachteule so i dont have my ships to +7 yet, but i am getting there!

I might miss getting these ships to +7 as the cost is too high and knowing my luck as soon as i do they will be up for replacement, and thats far too many cores to lose.
    Congrats!
    I would replace Armoray and put Kit+4 on Dor best thing Ever
    I wish I could afford him How much did cost you?
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    Congrats!
    I would replace Armoray and put Kit+4 on Dor best thing Ever
    I wish I could afford him How much did cost you?
    I got him for just under 10k (both DNA's). I havent got enough protector chips to get Kit to +4 with Acc'Tan and Geoffrey where he is. But that is the combo i will be going for
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy