Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aquos and FD

One-Star Admiral

Aquos and FD

Fearsome Devil will he have full accum too next round? He will copy his skill for sure okay but will he add the 100 accum too..?

Greets foolya
    Draconic s.334 - World 1237 - Android
    Fleet: Raksha+8,FD+7,Azrael+8,Ursa+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Jackie+1,Kit+4,Elsa+4,Violette+4

KAOS s.332 - World 1235 - Android
    Fleet: Star Lord+8,Dor+7,Stratus+7,Aquos+8,FS+7
    Leut: Krill+7,Kit+4,Paccar+7,Zaffrey+4,Dingo+4

I actually think that he will get every single benefits from copying FD like exactly what he does but not sure still.
    VIP 6 raylight.s570 world 1473 highest speed first in arena level 105
    My fleet: Ursa(+6)lt. violette(+4), Fearsome Devil(+6)lt jackie, Alfred(+7)lt.Krill(+7), Stratus(+7)lt.Kit(+4), Flagship(+6)lt.mileena. Give me suggestions to improve my fleet thank you!!

Interesting topic.
    When Aquos copies a skill it stays with him for the duration of the fight, right?
    If so... he should recover his accumulator in my opinion.
    Lola.s86 Galaxy86 (Android)
    Media Section Leader

Hej Yes he gain 100 accu. When he copy he get all benefits except def ignorance when copying a destroyer
    http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...ighlight=Aquos.

And a video of Aquos copy FD here:
    http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...ighlight=Aquos
    Last edited by ASR1927; October 11th, 2016 at 17:58.

One-Star Admiral
    Thanks for the Link ASR1927! My Aquos already copied some FD's at Pandora this weekend :-) but i not look at the fights for the accum charge. Just today I think about it^^
    And thanks all other too for the fast reply!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Interesting topic.
    When Aquos copies a skill it stays with him for the duration of the fight, right?
    If so... he should recover his accumulator in my opinion.
    Does it?
    I think he can change
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

I can confirm, indeed I have seen Aquos copy FD with most of the benefits thats a god news for Aquos holders, as adds him a value, I expect it will be simillar for Anatoli ..
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

In Galaxy League there was (is?) an issue with Aquos<--FD copy... Aquos does not lose the DEF/SDEF/EDEF buff for the duration.
    Aquos is one of those commanders that is such a joy and also such a pain. "Ooh, wonder what I'll ge ... 'Gravity Trap' yEahahaahfdghgggg "

Don't have him, can't spend credits to get him, but those who do have him sure love him
    time's up.

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by z3nithor View Post
    In Galaxy League there was (is?) an issue with Aquos<--FD copy... Aquos does not lose the DEF/SDEF/EDEF buff for the duration.
    Aquos is one of those commanders that is such a joy and also such a pain. "Ooh, wonder what I'll ge ... 'Gravity Trap' yEahahaahfdghgggg "

Don't have him, can't spend credits to get him, but those who do have him sure love him
    Because that i always was afraid to spend for him^^ He was my first for free S Commander from the new Portal. Since them i don't wanna miss him. Those who have no big wallet (like me) keep smiling if he copy FD,Stratus, Retrobot Geoffrey, Alfred and co. For me, the only problem is his Penetration and as well he is not that powerfull till you got him at +7 But he has good Dodge and Critic too. Block is enough, cuz with a good Phantom Gem, he is able shoot SATK twice in 2 or 3 Rounds and at least it counts on the Skill he copies! With Zaffrey on him he made me happy a lot of times till now ;-) like if you see your Cabal eats Fleets till he win it^^

Section Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by foolya View Post
    Fearsome Devil will he have full accum too next round? He will copy his skill for sure okay but will he add the 100 accum too..?

Greets foolya
    ye si think wil add the 100 acumulator but not the 100% chance to copy Devil again
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice