Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Test Pandora Rewards Missing

Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    i hope they'll return everything owed, but i suspect we'll get crappy stuff back as usual, fingers crossed.
    150 influence points 7 striker chips they should compensate to me , nothing less than that. )

The compensation just landed. One striker chip and some low value stuff. I made more than 200 influence and this is the compensation?

Edit, a second compensation just landed. One more striker chip and also one fs chip.
    Last edited by ASR1927; August 15th, 2016 at 12:44.

Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    The compensation just landed. One striker chip and some low value stuff. I made more than 200 influence and this is the compensation?

Edit, a second compensation just landed. One more striker chip and also one fs chip.
    I got the same. Iirc the latter is the reward for 200 Influence Points. So it seems they forgot to aggregate the rewards for all stages up to the highest reached one.

I am pretty sure 200 was exactly this: 20 TBC, 1 FS Chip, 1 Striker Chip.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    I got the same. Iirc the latter is the reward for 200 Influence Points. So it seems they forgot to aggregate the rewards for all stages up to the highest reached one.

have anybody screen from new pandora event rules and reward list. Or new reward is only for rank. I don't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post

And me I'm pretty sure that was the reward for 350 influence. I was in need of one fs chip to upgrade my fs and remember thinking that 350 would not be possible in that environment. We will see what others report that they got, if everyone got the same or not.

Section Leader
    Dod them come all today for all android users?
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Myhay Nycu Maglasu View Post
    Dod them come all today for all android users?
    Yes, today all android users (who participated) received compensation, I think it was 6 items
    (1 Striker chip, adv boot, cubits, 2xadv mining search, as usualy very rewarding)
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

On my side account i received the destroyer chip and the fs chip for reaching 700 points but only 1 striker chip
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

I think the first compensation with one striker chip and some other stuff was compensation for the eventually being generally messed up. Peoplecould not enter for hours and animation completely screwed up. And the second thing with fs chip and striker chip for the missing rewards after event end. What do you guys think?

Oh and Frankie thanks for the lesson in GL. I will notice participate in that anymore

Three-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by cbehen View Post
    150 influence points 7 striker chips they should compensate to me , nothing less than that. )
    i was right crappy stuff, same influence as you we should get 8 chips. got the screenshots saved. i knew it. how can they take shortcut and give almost the same across the board. if that was the intention, state so before the event starts! not after the fact. this is just not right.

i put in time for this and didnt get back what was advertised.. others put in both time and credits/$ into this (i pity those that did so).

one more small step to quitting. pity i just got my level 100.