View Poll Results: do you like new pandora ?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

6 17.65%
  • no

28 82.35%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New pandora is a mess another event nerfed by t4$-

New pandora is a mess another event nerfed by t4$-

Looks like is was designed for top 100 players (they can make some points)but with reward for level 90 players.
    For who was worse in pandora now is just unplayable.....
    There is no strategy every one is sending ship to central star.
    Where is warping time ?

wtf ?
    Last edited by Ender Wiggin; August 10th, 2016 at 11:27.

Yes. The new design breaks established teams and if players are mixed weekly no team fight will be possible ever again. Additionally it does not make sense to have a common battle chat with all players and no chat with the own team (A, B, C) - how to make team tactics if you have no private channel?

The mixup of evenly forced players - at least if all would avoid paint coats - especially in the higher force groups create hyper active Pandoras and low activity Pandoras I suppose...

And another thing is violated: Players pay to win for an advantage. If homogeneous force groups are built this principle is violated. I mean a VIP 10+ player with 400M force should be allowed to expect some advantage. With all strong together this means either pay-way-more-to-still-win or pay-and-still-get-crushed by the über-sharks.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Three-Star Admiral
    it is as everyone said a total mess. no strategy, bad force/level pairing. in over 4 hours i just got 5 influence (ahaha wat a joke, all i've seen so far are level 100s with minimum or 10 mil to much greater force than myself. can't compete) waste of time. or rather no waste of time just go in ocassionally and send to star. agree about the chat. they are reducing costs at players' expense. when previously i can get at least 12 chips each pandora. this time round i'll be lucky to get even 5.

edit: oh and speed event clashes with primus. bloody geniuses. 2nd events at 5 in the morning? no chance of chips i guess.

in addition just noticed number of players may not match of course but the force are pretty equal on average for the level 100s however, my server has 30 vs 50 on another team. hmmm.
    Last edited by rx3; August 10th, 2016 at 14:56.

I have been matched with players that have 1B force?? i have 300M within the Pandora. How can i do a thing? I just keep sending to the star to die. I think i have killed 1 person as some of their commanders were killed....other than that aim for star gain 1 point! Completely pointless for average players. This is a pandora for the rich.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

I'm really surprised to see such a poll NOW. It is only in first public test of new pandora concept and quite few design elements have to be corrected.

As all players are active this time, this Pandora look overcrowded for players used to play on old servers, with 10..20 accounts involved in battles. Perhaps the number of players per camp has to be limited.. I estimate that it will be enough to have 45..50 players per camp. Also this will allow a finer stratification of players per force layers.

Another issue that requires correction is second daily quest hour.. right now it overlaps daily Primus battle and it is really inconvenient.

Obviously, erratic allocations as notified already by Kris, rx3 and others should not happen as there is no point for a 300mil player to compete against a 1 bln dude.

Missing camp channel in chat is an another inconvenience that could be easily fixed if to remove that "whisper" facility as i find it pretty useless - i don't remember to use it more than few times since i play this game, and not a single time in last 6 months as it is really troublesome to be used.

In fact I'm really surprised that after so many months of complaints about unfair matching in pandora we have now the same complaints about a different matching method that has great potential to be really FAIR for all players. Fair not the way big spenders want it (no less than 9 kills per run before to be killed, if ever) but in the way a normal player see it. Sure enough, high VIP players will have now to fight their peers and will find it harder to be "stars". Is it bad for the rest of the players? Or those high spenders can be "toughs" only in proximity of weak opponents, while in presence of equal opponents they turn to be chickens? Besides, where is a limit between "pay to win" and "pay more to win"? I'm also a spender.. not VIP12 but neither VIP0 or VIP5. If I'm matched (in old Pandora) against a server full with active but non VIP players I have an advantage, but I'm not happy at all since i have no real matches., Similarly, when i was matched with guys having twice my force i wasn't happy neither. During few runs i did today, i did survive first 2 battles and I'm killed in 3rd (or 4th, but that's all). As a player who pays to win I'm satisfied - i compete against other players who did also pay to win and we are winning... from time to time )))

Aside from that, high VIPs have their advantages anyway - top1 place in arena, top100 in Galaxy League, top spots in CCC. So far this Pandora is the only multiplayer strategic event designed to suit also lov VIPs or non VIPs.

In the Pandora spaces where my two accounts were distributed (2 different spaces even if the force gap between them is minor - some 5% difference) I've checked most of the opponents and teammates - and most of them are in similar force range, while exceptions have maybe 20% more or less than average player's force.
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; August 10th, 2016 at 15:34.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Colonel
    why the mini game during Primus time??

Quote Originally Posted by Qix View Post
    why the mini game during Primus time??
    Because planning is not something that is budgeted for....
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Colonel
    ok, pandora during mini games is unplayable because of terrible lag... you just blindly go around because everytime you warp around or dock to a spot anything can happen...

EDIT: LOL now I can't even log in the game because probably the server is overloaded
    Last edited by Qix; August 10th, 2016 at 15:34.

Three-Star Admiral
    ahahaha same crap here, cant do anything just hangs. hafta exit everytime and go back in to refresh and by that time u r dead and u dont know why.

During mini-event I've encountered few "Internal errors" as well as huge waiting times between any user action and server reply. Being a test server i suppose it was improperly scaled (not enough bandwidth and/or computing power/RAM/etc)
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member