Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Commander Focus #17: Stratus

My plan was to buy Stratus on next occasion and even set aside funds for it. But turns out they go for bar event this time? Has anyone ever had any luck in bar event? My best is a Cryptor dna at 80% and back in the days a Violette dna for 93%. The rest always 100%. I see players at my server with unbelievable luck in chest events but in bar events they don't show at what percentage people get dna. After last buy I said never bar event again. So I have to hope that next time Stratus is for sale that it's a chest event again.

Tendancy is to favor stratus but in couple of weeks ivan will be new star, i still use q.emma and i dont know which striker is best. İt is better to wait comments from ivan users.

Stratus is indeed a very strong commander. Besides Alfred the commander I try to avoid most in Galaxy League.

Personally I think tap4fun did not a good conceptual work with him as he makes the game faster and more first strike dependent. First strike should be an advantage but I would prefer it to be more like with chess - a slight advantage. But in current GL metagame first strike is (again) a huge advantage. First strike with Stratus + Kit can take out 2-4 ships, 1-3 locked and doomed to be easy prey and the only viable option to protect the locked and defenseless ships - Geoffrey - blocked.

The skill will probably never go out of fashion for certain Wormholes (high DEF) and hard to think of a Striker that tops Stratus in terms of power and versatility soon. As far as I read from Paccar, Ivan... - no.

The current high price reflects his high and continued high value I think. At the time when Stratus will become cheap take care, probably a lieutenant preventing the main commander from being locked and unlocking all locked commanders on main commancer's special is ready for release!
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Section Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by ASR1927 View Post
    My plan was to buy Stratus on next occasion and even set aside funds for it. But turns out they go for bar event this time? Has anyone ever had any luck in bar event? My best is a Cryptor dna at 80% and back in the days a Violette dna for 93%. The rest always 100%. I see players at my server with unbelievable luck in chest events but in bar events they don't show at what percentage people get dna. After last buy I said never bar event again. So I have to hope that next time Stratus is for sale that it's a chest event again.
    Hello, you can wait for Stratus on chest events to come because as i saw in this month some commanders that come on fill the bar come on chest sand so on, Incendos comed many times on empire treasure and this month was on chests, tap not alternate those events: chests and fill the bar events.
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Three-Star Admiral
    so can ivan do better for your team? since he came out not too long ago, need feedback about him compared to stratus so i can make an informed decision to get one one of them need a striker real bad.

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by rx3 View Post
    so can ivan do better for your team? since he came out not too long ago, need feedback about him compared to stratus so i can make an informed decision to get one one of them need a striker real bad.
    I think Ivan is more like a support for Stratus than a replacement. Basically once you have Stratus you will want a strong finisher and Ivan is one of the good options available now.
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

Section Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    I think Ivan is more like a support for Stratus than a replacement. Basically once you have Stratus you will want a strong finisher and Ivan is one of the good options available now.
    I use Alfred after Stratus to clean them
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Привет. нет кредов даже на 1 чип

Give me stratus harry up, me needed him

Quote Originally Posted by Myhay Nycu Maglasu View Post
    I use Alfred after Stratus to clean them
    I am seriously thinking of doing the same. Just need to take Stratus.
    Lvl 110, Free VIP 5, Arena Rank: Top 20, iOS; Merged Worlds 57, 59, 60, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
    Force: 11 500M, PVP Fleet: Slade T-IV +12 with Lt. Knous +7, Murometz +8 with Lt. Krill +7
    Nicolas +15 with Lt. Louise +13, Roland +7 with Lt. Kit +4, Richard +7 with Lt. Herbert +7

You know me but I know you better.